GDT: Ducks vs. Blues 5:00 PM 3/10/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
I thought Hiller was pretty solid today, and that second goal wasn't really his fault.

zomg. a positive comment about hiller from you? must save this.

ya hiller was solid tonight. we're rolling 2 solid goalies right now which is fantastic

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
Kind of awkward post game interview with Perry. Him mentioning Getzlaf having "fun" at the rink, all the while with the most dour look on his face.

strange

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
That was one BS call that helped us. You had at least 3.

Oh boohoo, we had 7 pp in our last 5 games combinedwe were bound to get a few pps eventually.

Anyway...
Hiller had a good game i thought, if i didnt apologize for being so hard on cogliano in the off season id like to say sorry again, hes completely proved me wrong. The team played pretty well, we were def missing bonino on the PP which is wierd to say cause i dont think anyone would have seen bonino as a key part of our first PP line.

Sarcasm Time:
-Our unsustainable offense will stop next game for sure! promise guys.
- Getzlafs age is showing, and you can tell he got paid so hes going to go back to how he used to play(and by used to i mean only last year) damn him and his lazy lazy play.
Our defense is overated(tho its not rated at all)
Chicago is a million times better then us and there for no reason to talk about the ducks being a contender in the west.
Were a game or two away from being a 8-12 team, cause thats what we are.

K enough of that

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I missed the game, but from reading some of these comments Getzlaf was again a beast. Love it!

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
getzy was definitely a beast. Wowee our Captain. hopefully he still has some reserved for the POs

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
Surely you see Bobby doing it regularly? He doesn't get many calls, but it isn't for lack of trying.

Yeah, sadly I do. I wish he would knock it off, it's pathetic. I'm hoping a vet takes him aside and talks to him, before the refs or the League deals with it. Diving will be dealt with by the League very soon I'm guessing, and when it does I'm hoping our house is "clean" of it.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Yeah, sadly I do. I wish he would knock it off, it's pathetic. I'm hoping a vet takes him aside and talks to him, before the refs or the League deals with it. Diving will be dealt with by the League very soon I'm guessing, and when it does I'm hoping our house is "clean" of it.

Since nobody on other teams is stopping it I can't see the Ducks telling Bobby to knock it off. It does suck watching it though.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Heh. What about Luongo's game worn girdle after the 07 playoffs?

Yeah but at least he didn't get the flu in it did he? According to our crack announcing team (so it could be totally wrong) Bonino came out for the pre game warm up and then had to leave the ice (with the flu) during the skate. That's an unpleasant thought. :eek:

Fasthnator

Feb 10, 2013
Bobby doesn't dive, it's just impossible for him to skate for more than 10 seconds without losing his balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad