Confirmed with Link: Ducks unveil 30th anniversary jersey

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
Sue me, but seeing the eggplant that prominently makes me realise I vastly prefer the orange. Give us the original jerseys with today's colours and call it a day.

This is more inline with my thought process too. Webbed D shoulder patch, old school logo with current color scheme. These should be our full time sweaters

ff8

Aug 25, 2022
Anyone who prefers black or orange as a base over eggplant needs to be f***ing MoCA’d

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach
It is pretty clear that the Ducks will never come up with a jersey design that everyone will love. There are a lot of different opinions here. As for me, I am not a fan of the logo, although I prefer it to the weird webbed D duck foot that they have been using. As for the colors, I am a fan of the original jerseys. My Selanne jersey is in the eggplant and jade.

NWWisconsinDuck

Jun 28, 2023
I do think this sets the stage for an eventual rebrand - sooner rather than later. I don’t think the Samueli’s prefer it but at the end of the day - money talks. They’ll make a ton more from Ducks fans and non Ducks fans alike if they just embrace the eggplant and jade.

I think this is a giant step toward that happening

DethOfDragnz

Sep 22, 2010
Edmonton, AB
I always liked the Duck logo and I wish they would switch back to it. The jersey is cool but I never been a big fan of the original colours. If you could get this jersey in the current Anaheim colours it would be perfect. It would look like this:
AnaheimDucks30th3a.jpg

Firequacker

used wall of text! It's not very effective...
Jun 3, 2022
I always liked the Duck logo and I wish they would switch back to it. The jersey is cool but I never been a big fan of the original colours. If you could get this jersey in the current Anaheim colours it would be perfect. It would look like this:View attachment 727088
I love the old colors but I like the new ones too (when they're not too orange-forward) and I've gotta say, this is gorgeous.

Reactions: lwvs84

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
The jersey is underwhelming but honestly not that bad.

I'm just bummed because the orange pants were one of the highlights of last season for me lol

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
f***ing hate this jersey.

The 25th was one of the best jerseys ever. This is garbage.

I prefer the Wild wing logos on the shoulders . I have three eggplant jerseys I bought about 10 years ago, so I’m content. Will get a T-shirt though, maybe a hoodie.

ff8

Aug 25, 2022
Plum? They better be wearing “plum” pants with these too

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille