Confirmed with Link: Ducks unveil 30th anniversary jersey

HunterDuck

Jan 18, 2015
OC Vibe
Either this is a corporate masterclass in hype, marketing and branding, and we WILL *FINALLY* get our beloved REAL JERSEYS next year

Or the Samuelis are indeed the Samuelis and they will only give up their beloved duck foot logo once it’s pried from their cold, dead hands.

Reactions: ShadowDuck

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Either this is a corporate masterclass in hype, marketing and branding, and we WILL *FINALLY* get our beloved REAL JERSEYS next year

Or the Samuelis are indeed the Samuelis and they will only give up their beloved duck foot logo once it’s pried from their cold, dead hands.
it'll be the latter. the old look isn't coming back while they still own the team

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
What's the "VV" symbol on the right chest? I'm okay with the wildwing logo. but why also put the webbed foot below it? seems too busy there.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai

Glad Max is happy. I like the colors (though I always preferred the home whites to those mostly-eggplant aways) but the only thing saving that logo from being the worst ever is the stupid Wild Wing through the ice logo.

What's the "VV" symbol on the right chest? I'm okay with the wildwing logo. but why also put the webbed foot below it? seems too busy there.
It's a f***ing advertisement.

2faded

Jul 3, 2009
Torrance, CA
They already had a jersey with the old logo. Prob losing sales to people who own one of those if they went with that again.

I wish it was the old logo too.

Reactions: SmokeyDuck

jiggsawpuzzle35

May 7, 2007
The 949
Starting to think this ugly Duck foot remains until the Samuelis sell the franchise in 2050
The webbed D is great logo as a shoulder patch. It’s a better logo than the 2007 script logo. Anyways I pre ordered this jersey and got my 10% off. Hell no am I getting it beat pressed.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Well. Glad it's just a one off. Happy with my reverse retro with the classic logo but I would've preferred these colors.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
They already had a jersey with the old logo. Prob losing sales to people who own one of those if they went with that again.

I wish it was the old logo too.
Not even had, have. They have a jersey with the old logo and they had two last year and that’s not including the two main ones where it’s used as a shoulder patch. They very clearly do not hate the old logo.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
it may be the lighting but that base colour just looks wrong.

logo very busy to my eye..... the duck foot logo on bottom is overkill. the yellow vs the arm band similar tone.

the green is awesome.

im not here to crap in the design by any means....i dont hate it nor like it......i'm mostly confused at ... why?

Ducks4Cup

Jun 14, 2022
Stop goofing around. Bring back the eggplant and jade. The classic Mighty Ducks logo. Ditch all this ugly crap they’ve been putting out for the past 17 years
Disagree, eggplant and jade is kiddy time stuff. Don’t you remember tinker bell flying across your tv screen when they scored? Wild wing catching on fire jumping through flaming hoops? ROCK THE POND!
The ducks need to distance themselves as far as possible from that embarrassment of an era.

DucksDefender10

Mar 6, 2012
Interesting read about the Jersey creation process. Also the quote about using the original logo in future plans was interesting, as well.

The story behind the Ducks' new 30th anniversary jersey

"I hope they see the depth of thought and the unique take on our history," he said. "We recognize the popularity of our original mark and we're super open-minded about future plans with that mark. But I hope [fans] are as excited as we are to take in the dozen or so games in this anniversary season and give the Anaheim Ducks this new and exciting fresh look."

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
Don't hate it but I don't love it, which is frustrating because it would be so easy to make a jersey that I would love.

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
1688060906454.png

I'll miss these :(

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
I LOVE the entire jersey except the logo choice. Should have gone with the other mighty duck mask.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad