Prospect Info: Ducks Prospect Info ‘21-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Wait, there's more. Durny, Dostal, Eriksson Ek, Andersson, Nickl, Sundsvik and Galimov.

I think @Gliff maybe meant playing in Europe with Nickl and Sundsvik when looking at the prospects chart I shared. Galimov is playing in Russia, which isn't part of the European continent. But yes, we do have more non-NA prospects. Technically we have another non-NA prospect, McTavish is Swiss born. heh

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
He was -1 in that game
But had 7 shots :laugh:

OHL is still good for him.

Looking at the Petes' twitter, they advertised McTavish vs Shane Wright. Each scored a goal against each other. Wright had a PP assist. That's all the damage Wright did in the game. McTavish's line did get scored against twice, but it looked like the Petes' netminder isn't all that great on the goal scored by Frasca. Turned out that goalie was benched after that fifth goal. Anyhow, Wright was a +0 in the game.

On the box score page, they have a video game recap: link

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
The guys I see with atleast top 4/6 potential.
McTavish
Zellweger
Pastujov
Tschigerl
Moore
Thrun
LaCombe
Perreault
Tracey
That seems about right, although I was including Kukkonen and omitting LaCombe (on purpose, I don't love him as a prospect). Which means I miscounted and there are 9 (or 10, I guess, depending on how you feel about Kukkonen).

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
That seems about right, although I was including Kukkonen and omitting LaCombe (on purpose, I don't love him as a prospect). Which means I miscounted and there are 9 (or 10, I guess, depending on how you feel about Kukkonen).

With you there. He doesn't appear to be more than an AHL/NHL tweener to me. In contrast, Thrun I'm looking forward to seeing even if he tops out as a bottom pairing guy. Guy just seems so solid all-around.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Kukkonen has a goal in his first game back in the lineup. McLaughlin also has a goal and LaCombe an assist for Minnesota.

Pastujov has only one shot through 1.5 periods as his lull continues.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

I keep expecting him to pop early, but he doesn't. Got shell shocked at the WJC's. Has a pattern of starting slow offensively, but he's one of the top-3 or top guy in blocked shots for the past three seasons. He leads the team with 21 blocked shots this year the next closes having 17 blocked shots. Last year, he was third on the team with 33 block shots with the highest being 39 and second highest 36. Two years ago, he finished second with 61 blocked shots with the highest being 68. But I have to keep reminding myself the he's still learning to play defense as he converted from forward in high school. He's project and could be worth waiting for to develop. That was the gamble the scouting group took when drafting him.

I'm not mad b/c the player I wanted at 29th and 39th was selected in the 4th round in D Thrun.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
And another. Five point night, +7, six shots.

7+19 in 19 games. Very good!
anotheronelol.jpeg

Six point night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad