GDT: Ducks @ Hawks 12/7/23 NBC Sports Chicago (Number 1 & Number 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Korchinski has to realize that murphy isnt going to get that puck to him and protect the net

Reactions: Pez68

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
I think the Blackhawks have to move on from Vosters after this year. He is that bad.
He’s on Instagram showing off his “spotting board” for college football broadcasts… it’s likely he’s aware of this and is marketing himself toward that in preparation for that transition.

To be clear, other than seeing the writing on the wall, I have no idea why you would promote that you’ve taken time out to develop your craft/orient toward football, when you already have the “apex” position in your field for the sport of hockey with a top 5 O6 franchise(which you should be studying up on and developing a better understanding of as you f***ing blow at it). Crazy to me.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Only fitting that the worst team in the NHL also has the worst announcer/broadcaster.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
It’s crazy how many times Bedard is open lined up waiting to let one rip and simply isn’t noticed by the inept puck carrier/teammate.

Reactions: Pez68

MicronMega

Jan 31, 2022
Toronto, NY
Is it just me or does Chicago not stretch very much on the breakouts? They always seem to be coming back to support the puck but then have to go through multiple defenders instead of playing behind?

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Good block by McKenzie

Is it just me or does Chicago not stretch very much on the breakouts? They always seem to be coming back to support the puck but then have to go through multiple defenders instead of playing behind?
Other then Vlasic right now not sure who can actually hit a stretch pass

Reactions: MicronMega
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad