GDT: Ducks @ Hawks 12/7/23 NBC Sports Chicago (Number 1 & Number 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_7243.jpeg
IMG_7245.jpeg
IMG_7244.jpeg

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Ducks lines 10-15

Killorn Carlsson Terry
Vatrano Strome Silfverberg
Jones Henrique Groulx
McGinn Carrick Leason
McTavish (DTD) Johnston

Fowler Luneau
Mintyukov Lyubushkin
Lacombe Gudas
Vaakainen

Gibson/Dostal

Injured: Zegras Drysdale Lundestrom

Blackhawks

7-16-1

Beauvillier Bedard Kurashev
Johnson Guttman Raddysh
Foligno Dickinson Anderson
Reichel Donato Entwistle
Johnson

Korchinski Jones
Murphy Zaitsev
Vlasic Crevir

Mrazek/Soderblom

Injured: Anthanasiou Hall Blackwell Tinrodi

Reactions: ytsejam and Giovi

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
1 Obviously Carlsson will outscore Bedard..

2.KkKpared with $9.5 ...Probaly on ice for 2 to 3 goals agaibst.

The Twin Towers(Vlasic paired with Crevier) probably give up give up nada on 5x5 ..
IF Hawks get goaltending and IF 3r line gets us 2-3goalscand 4th kine gives us a goal.,we probably score 3-4goals
.but I expect lines 1 and 2 to suck ..AGAIN.

WORST top 2 lines in the NHL.

Bedard might go off and have a multii -point
night...but given his shoddy play ay last game..and tge fact it is head to head with Carlsson I forsee some kind of spectacular funk by Bedard after which we will be asking a lotof questions about what is happening with him.

Fact is Carlsson has been more productive than Bedard over last 10 games trending up...Nedardchas trended down in lastc10 games.. Akso theveye test...Brdardc not showingvtge zip energy and focus we expect from him
..Maybe hevhas an injury ? Whatever notvseeing anythibgnvlise to Generational from him...Goita get more shots off and show sone better defensive checking.He looks more frustrated than focused and determined.

Not good folks.

Last edited:
Reactions: G0AT

Dead Meat

Apr 27, 2004
  • Johnny : [seeing Rick Vaughn coming out of the dugout and heading into the bullpen] Vile Thing, I think I *loathe* you! You did think I'd abandon you, did you Vaughn? You human piece of cow slop! You big steaming pile of mastodon dung! Bring out the pooper scooper! You bush league no-talent flash in the pan choke artist!

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
You alk should be hapoy I keep telling tales of "woe" ...for as long as that keeps up we are Talking again for a huge prize.. We NEED Celebrini or CaydenKundstom to getca bigger star center to alleviate the burden on stopping Bedard and his line..

But if we despitevourcsuccessful Tank still lose in the lotto and get bumoedctob3vorc4 we can getvotgother need which is a RD in Prekh or Levshunov..

If we do a little bit too well and finish 3rd but get bumped to 5th after lotto ..then we have lost for nothing.

So wish on as Tank as close to last as we can "achieve"..

Now this draft is so deeo we can still geta good prosoect with our TB pick.....esoecoalkybofvthey drat in the teens..

But the real prizes are in thise first 4 picks of roubdc1 ...to fill very important roles we are missing.

So if I continue with the "woe" factor ,don't heap blame on me for being such a downer...This team IS a downer .Join In the exploration of the Tank process...Howver I have exalted credit where merit has expressed itself..Vlasic has exceeded alk expectations...andxas bad as tgevteam is has emerged as someone to praise..

If he has more like hom "doing the jov" properly then there would be less need to post gloomy forecasts.But unfortunately there are not others ljaying as well for the roles they have.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Really in the dog days of the season. I have tickets and am less excited for the matchup than if this was an October game

Reactions: G0AT

Hakoon

Oct 11, 2018
Hey, I'm old, lazy, and I drink a lot. How about a GTT that lists the player numbers of both teams? Just an idea

G0AT

Jun 1, 2014
Chicago
Good to see fiddy hasn’t changed a bit on his analysis lmao…

Can we just have a good effort game and get a point or two please. 🙏

Reactions: Dead Meat

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Just a curious fan: Has Reichel been poor? I saw he was scratched the other day and now down to the fourth line. When I watched him in Vegas he constantly seemed involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad