GDT: Ducks @ Hawks 12/7/23 NBC Sports Chicago (Number 1 & Number 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Reichel bro. Sheeeesh.

He’s gotten worse and worse it seems. Keeps trending in the wrong direction. I just hope it’s more of a “Reichel” problem and not a “Blackhawks and their ability to develop their top prospects” problem.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Carlsson looks fantastic for the Ducks. They got some shit for picking him over Fantilli but he thinks the game so much better and is very skilled. Ducks got a good one with that kid.

Reactions: TLEH and Mrfenn92

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Reichel is the softest hockey player I’ve seen in a while.

I really don’t understand how the hawks haven’t fired the assistant responsible for pp (is it King?)

Reactions: HLLYWD99

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Bedard will win Calder and eventually be a superstar that puts up MVP caliber #s…..but I honestly doubt he gets any more than 60-65 pts this season. Just not enough help, and the unproductive PP above all else REALLY makes it hard for him to put up impressive overall totals.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
They should put Vlasic and Crevier at the points on the PP.they have a nice simple game ...short from the points...you then get traffic at the net and sone pucks should go in..Ctevier can blast it fron the point.This is better than the usual $9.5 muffs on puck reception...fumbles.....or KK passing .. to no one there!!!
The faiks on tge Pp are killing us..

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Bedard will win Calder and eventually be a superstar that puts up MVP caliber #s…..but I honestly doubt he gets any more than 60-65 pts this season. Just not enough help, and the unproductive PP above all else REALLY makes it hard for him to put up impressive overall totals.
The pp is horrendous and his line spends a good chunk of their shifts in the d zone. His point totals will suffer big time. He plays on a horrible team with bad players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad