Proposal: Ducks - Devils

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
I'd rather keep Boucher, he's going to be a good one.

I'd offer NJ's 1st 2017 + Joe Blandisi for Fowler.

Let's say you get your wish, that trade happens, and then Schneider goes down early in the season. Now you've given up a top 5 pick.

There is absolute no scenario under which the Devils should be moving first round picks right now. We got closer with the Hall trade, but we're not there yet.

And no one moves them in the offseason.

DanteDevilsHockey

Jun 21, 2016
North Jersey
With Hudler and Vesey off the board in UFA standpoint this deal doesn't go down, Boucher is one of the Devils younger valued forward prospects that could crack the 2016-17 lineup along with Zacha and possibly Blandisi. Boucher will bring a lot to this Devils team IMO. He still young and could be a solid middle 6 or even a top 6 winger down the road. I'm aware junior is much different than the NHL but scoring 62 goals in 68 games for the Sarnia Sting (breaking Stamkos' club record) proves that he can play with an offensive force. Plus with the sample size he provided the Devils last year in 39 games he recored 19 points playing top 6 minutes against elite competition. He still has a little learning before he proves himself as a bonafide top 6 guy, but who knows if that will happen or not.

Smitty426

Jun 25, 2006
Jersey
What's the story with Stef Noeson?
Has he recovered from achilles injury?
Is he still part of Ana future?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad