GDT: Ducks @ Blue Jakets | 4.00 Pacific

Cool. Did you know you can make polls now in GDT???

• Yess

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Bieksa

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Ducks need a bubble wrap manager

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teemu Salami

Empty Ketchup Bottle
May 9, 2013
Orange County, CA
The Jackets don’t look good but maybe it’s because of their awful PP. Shaw left Panarin alone and Bieksa went full Bieksa. f***ing classic. Call up Megna right now, Bieksa shouldn’t be out there with Fowler in a tie game.

Reactions: DuckRogers10
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
They played a good game. Tough to overcome injuries and lopsided officiating of that magnitude. Jesus I hate playing eastern teams. How does a guy throw one of our players onto our own goalie with the puck nowhere near, take a dive, attack the goalie, and we end up shorthanded out of it? Incredible.

Surprisingly the Jackets aren't that good. They don't play much of a system, but they get the benefit of a ton of huge defenders with long reaches who can cover up a lot of their mistakes. Korpisalo looks like a minor league goaltender, but alas.

Didn't see much out of Henrique and Blandisi. They looked okay. Ritchie should go find a quiet corner and shave his sack with a rusty razor, one stroke for every missed chance tonight. Maybe he won't miss anymore. Roy-Vermette-Kase was our best line.

Reactions: Getz2perry

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
They played a good game. Tough to overcome injuries and lopsided officiating of that magnitude. Jesus I hate playing eastern teams. How does a guy throw one of our players onto our own goalie with the puck nowhere near, take a dive, attack the goalie, and we end up shorthanded out of it? Incredible.

Surprisingly the Jackets aren't that good. They don't play much of a system, but they get the benefit of a ton of huge defenders with long reaches who can cover up a lot of their mistakes. Korpisalo looks like a minor league goaltender, but alas.

Didn't see much out of Henrique and Blandisi. They looked okay. Ritchie should go find a quiet corner and shave his sack with a rusty razor, one stroke for every missed chance tonight. Maybe he won't miss anymore. Roy-Vermette-Kase was our best line.
I though henrique looked good given the fact he was thrown into a new team and expected to be the 1c.

There is some potential with blandisi... hes got a motor and good speed, seemed like he isnt afraid to shoot either. I like him better than shaw boll and liambis alresdy

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I though henrique looked good given the fact he was thrown into a new team and expected to be the 1c.

There is some potential with blandisi... hes got a motor and good speed, seemed like he isnt afraid to shoot either. I like him better than shaw boll and liambis alresdy
Wouldn't have minded Liambas in the lineup tonight to use as a sacrificial suspension in retaliation for Felig-nope's antics.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Really hated the Cogs-Wagner-Shaw line tonight
Shaw does nothing at all... ive never seen a player do absolutely nothing but he does it and he does it well. He is the definition of boring hockey player... idk how he stays in the nhl.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Wouldn't have minded Liambas in the lineup tonight to use as a sacrificial suspension in retaliation for Felig-nope's antics.
I was hoping for bieska to do something... if he gets suspended its like killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
CBJ fan here, was at the game tonight. It was wild. Henrique looked great in his debut for you guys. As everyone else was, I was hoping for a Bieksa-Foligno fight... looks like we’ll see it on March 2nd.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
CBJ fan here, was at the game tonight. It was wild. Henrique looked great in his debut for you guys. As everyone else was, I was hoping for a Bieksa-Foligno fight... looks like we’ll see it on March 2nd.

Oh yeah I'm sure he just didn't notice Bieksa dropped the gloves. That was it.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Its kind of crazy how teams in the East view games and what their normal is. So different than what we experience out west.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
I don't buy that. You ask Bieksa to fight, he ties you up, and all of a sudden you don't think he's ready to fight so you don't? Bullshit, you turtled, and you "owe" him one because you look like a wuss

Reactions: BobVEZINAsky 110

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca

The only way we see it on March 2nd is if Bieksa is hiding in Gibson's equipment. Foligno is a total joke and the fact you actually believe his statement about him feeling bad and not knowing is even more laughable.

gilfaizon

Mar 28, 2012
PEI
Actually don't even mind Foligno one bit, one of my favorite non-ducks. Having Bieksa thrust into a top 4 role appears to be a bigger sway than acquiring Henrique/Blandisi. Can't have a Bieksa/Beauchemin bottom pairing without a Niedermayer and/or Pronger in the top 4.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
That is the biggest horse shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad