That is all.

600 wins for Alain Vigneault.

Funny-Duck-Relaxing-Picture.jpg

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Hankqvist is a beautiful man.

Michael Grabner's 89% shooting rate may be unsustainable but man am I enjoying the ride. :D

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Agreed. But the general consensus of this board was that we knew that going into the season and i dont think Clendenning is enough of a difference maker. Repeating it ad nauseum doesn't change anything, but does get tiring to read over and over again. I completely understand that i don't get to dictate what is and is not discussed around here, but it appears im not the only one who gets sick of reading the same stuff over and over and this is reinforced by long term posters who are rarely seen any more.

Also, Miller shoukd have about 5 assists this game...
This is a two-way street. Place is becoming a safe-space from analysis because people are concerned with how much other people are enjoying the game. Great.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Get outshot 2:1. Win the game.

Like slipping on an old sweater.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Congrats AV, as stupid as you can be sometimes, I still think you're a good coach.

Hank was awesome, Grabner is insane, Miller was great...

Terrible defensive effort.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Man ck is a beast but jt seems to show up every game. Happy these two American power forwards are developing homegrown style

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Lundqvist making you believe in him again.

Miller is blossoming into a fantastic player.

Grabs is something else.

I know we were badly outplayed, but the boys hung in there, did a good job limiting second chances, and even showed a bit of toughness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad