Post-Game Talk: Ducks 5, Flams 2 - I wanna die edition (The Misery Continues)

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Hiller has given one of the worst seasons in the last decade. He doesn't deserve the net. He's had enough chances. Someone else deserves a consistent chance. Give Ortio the next ten games. The Jonas Hiller experiment is over. He sucks.

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
Hiller has given one of the worst seasons in the last decade. He doesn't deserve the net. He's had enough chances. Someone else deserves a consistent chance. Give Ortio the next ten games. The Jonas Hiller experiment is over. He sucks.

For whatever reason Hartley is reluctant to give Ortio another shot... Hmmm

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
200.gif

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Flames weren't even bad tonight. Ducks are just too good. Would have been nice to see some breakout strategies that aren't stretch pass -> lose the puck next time though

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
For whatever reason Hartley is reluctant to give Ortio another shot... Hmmm

What does this mean? Continually starting the worst goalie in the NHL states to your team that just because your a veteran you can completely stink up the place and yet keep playing. Embaressing.

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
Flames weren't even bad tonight. Ducks are just too good. Would have been nice to see some breakout strategies that aren't stretch pass -> lose the puck next time though

The Coaching for Dummies book did not have another option. Sad part is the Flames have more speed than Anaheim...

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary

Know what's a good breakout strategy?

Hold the puck in the offensive zone for longer than 8 seconds so every waking moment isn't spent attempting a breakout.

Last edited:

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
It's a joke Engelland was given 20 minutes of ice while Hamilton saw 17 minutes.

I think it was mostly PK time (Which Hamilton should be doing anyways) but the funny part is I only saw Hamilton I want to say twice after his screw up on the Getzlaf goal, after Engelland gave Kesler a goal it seemed like his role was actually expanded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad