Friedman: Duchene Mega-Thread Pt. 1 - Ottawa fielding offers, NSH & CBJ interested; Duchene sitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellraising Senator

Feb 15, 2017
Can some explain to me why fiala is so highly regarded. He never seems that great when I watch Nashville games. Maybe I just miss the good games and get him on bad days?

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Booooooo!

:thumbd::ha::laugh:
DB58C206-9316-4FC2-A670-7B267CDFBAA8.jpeg

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Arviddson and Forsberg are the only two finishers the Preds have it would be an unwise move to trade him.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Ellis has been quite the whipping boy this year. He may be more expendable than you think depending on how the playoffs play out.
Interesting. I suspect him being cost controlled + being an RD would be very enticing to us although I'm not sure if we could pay the price, especially if you guys are looking for NHLers in return. Theres a very good chance that the top 2 scoring fwds on our roster at the end of the year are Chris Tierney and Bobby Ryan and our 2nd highest scoring DMan will almost certainly be Cody Ceci

What are your guys needs? I know the prospect pool isnt top of the line but also you guys are somewhat in win now mode (while also being mindful of Josi being on an expiring deal). How has Hamhuis been? Okay as a 3rd pair DMan?

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
Interesting. I suspect him being cost controlled + being an RD would be very enticing to us although I'm not sure if we could pay the price, especially if you guys are looking for NHLers in return. Theres a very good chance that the top 2 scoring fwds on our roster at the end of the year are Chris Tierney and Bobby Ryan and our 2nd highest scoring DMan will almost certainly be Cody Ceci

What are your guys needs? I know the prospect pool isnt top of the line but also you guys are somewhat in win now mode (while also being mindful of Josi being on an expiring deal). How has Hamhuis been? Okay as a 3rd pair DMan?

Honestly I'm not sure what our needs would be going forward if we move Subban/Ellis. I would think an NHL ready prospect would have to be involved though. I think a lot depends on how Poile feels about Fabbro and if Subban/Ellis can rebound.

Hamhuis started off really well, but I think his age is catching up to him lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad