Dubois

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
4th line center at 8.5 million.

This deal makes me want to break something.
He allegedly turned into a beast for the Jets in one round during the playoffs, but that's dubios at best (lol). I'll believe it when I see it, because there's no indication he's going to just flip a switch. He has been better for the 2nd half of the season, but its not nearly good enough considering the amount of coin he's making.

Last edited:

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Have more resources been poured into to date and committed to in the future than Pierre in franchise history than Pierre? I can’t think of a player outside Gretzky.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Have more resources been poured into to date and committed to in the future than Pierre in franchise history than Pierre? I can’t think of a player outside Gretzky.
Mike Richards.

Jeff Carter.

Kings have paid Kopitar 120M. Doughty 100M. That's a lot of resources even if we didn't trade for them.

Last edited:

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 10.06.46 PM.png

Well, it's official. He didn't even reach 0.5 points per game. This stat line over the course of a full season was actually somehow worse than my worst-case scenario. He finishes just inside the top 200 in scoring (at 192), tied with Trent Frederic and Ross Colton.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
View attachment 855014

Well, it's official. He didn't even reach 0.5 points per game. This stat line over the course of a full season was actually somehow worse than my worst-case scenario. He finishes just inside the top 200 in scoring (at 192), tied with Trent Frederic and Ross Colton.
eight

and a half

million

dollars

f***

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
eight

and a half

million

dollars

f***
This is one of those decisions like a bad taco, do you a) stick your finger down your throat and yak or b) do you let it pass through your digestive system and hope for the best..This is definitely an option a) scenario. Here's hoping for a Bluc pinkslip and a new GM first order of business to execute the buyout

• Haha
Reactions: shuchukfan

kingsholygrail

Insurmountable Leads 1-3
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
View attachment 855014

He regressed back to his numbers in Columbus which leads credence to being carried in Winnipeg and that only net them an extra 20pts.

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Chill guys. He is here for the long haul. And he was brought in specifically for the playoffs. Plus, he always plays better starting in year two. Finally, he will be our 1C after Kopi retires.

It all just makes sense if you have been taking notes during Rob’s master class.

kingsholygrail

Insurmountable Leads 1-3
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
He allegedly turned into a beast for the Jets in one round during the playoffs, but that's dubios at best (lol). I'll believe it when I see it, because there's no indication he's going to just flip a switch. He has been better for the 2nd half of the season, but its not nearly good enough considering the amount of coin he's making.
His best playoff performance was for Columbus 10pts in 10 games. His best for Winnipeg was 4pts in 5 games. 2g 2a -4

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad