draftwired faciltates group drafts

MasksAreForSlaves

May 12, 2017
Connecticut, USA
draftwired' s group drafts seems like a perfect fit for what goes on here in ths forum.

get used to it using the simulator 1st. http://draftwired.com:8888/apps/dwNHL

A 7 rd draft is done in less that 90 min. So it would take some significant coordination
by you guys. It's a fast paced environment, you might want to give it a shot

MasksAreForSlaves

May 12, 2017
Connecticut, USA
the compliments are appreciated. at some point you guys need to branch out and spread the word into other teams forums. Whether its the simulator or the group draft. Draftwired will not be back in 2019 if I don't start getting more memberships. I hate tobe blunt like this, but if you value it - how much effort does it really take to talk about it in other forums. I am prohibited from doing so by the moderators. You guys are not

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Love the site, but not the most user friendly - like only ever being able to see the most recent message in the chat or both the draft list and and the prospect list jumping when a new pick is made (for example, say I found a prospect I want to draft, but he's 4 or 5 clicks down the menu, I can't just sit there and wait for my turn to come and select him, bc everytime a new pick is made, the list jumps back to the top, meaning when i am on the clock with only 30sec, I have to scramble to click through 4 or 5 page of list to find the guy I wanted again).

Also, SYSTEM drafts way too many unlikely players, and without fail always skips one or two guys who are top100 ranked, in the whole draft, instead selecting guys who had like 7 points in a ier 2 jr league this past year.

The site is tons of fun, and has great potential, but has some kinks to be ironed out still.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad