GDT: WQSF | II | "Response" | Oilers @ Canucks | 5.10.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
There's no chance I would have played him again if I were Tocchet. I wouldn't even have started him in the third in game 1. He was not good. Oilers need to get lots of puck on net.
Yeah makes zero logical sense. If they lose that game 4 1 would silvos be playing?

So he's getting rewarded because his team fought back?

Cement head tocchet "coach of the year" move.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
9DB81882-E4D2-4070-96DB-9BC9A76543C6.gif
We need this Skinner tonight

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Play a full 60 mins!! That’s all I ask and this game is ours. I don’t give a shit if you’re up 8-0. Keep pushing forward and try to win the game

Let’s go!!!

I had A and W for supper by the way. grandpa burger combo.
Grandpa burger combo, I hope you make it to game time! 😬 But seriously, that must be $20!

• Haha
Reactions: tardigrade81

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Grandpa burger combo, I hope you make it to game time! 😬 But seriously, that must be $20!
My 16 year old nephew was with me last week (I took him to the Sherwood park Crusader jr A spring camp) he crushed 2 cheese bacon uncle burgers. I’d never heard of the uncle burgers are so I looked it up and it’s basically a teen with a much larger patty. I had an onion ring, not an order, but one ring. I wish I had the metabolism of a 16 year old instead of a 59 year old man.

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
My 16 year old nephew was with me last week (I took him to the Sherwood park Crusader jr A spring camp) he crushed 2 cheese bacon uncle burgers. I’d never heard of the uncle burgers are so I looked it up and it’s basically a teen with a much larger patty. I had an onion ring, not an order, but one ring. I wish I had the metabolism of a 16 year old instead of a 59 year old man.
Ahhhhh the good old days. I used to be able to eat like that. Now I read about these burgers and I start getting chest pains 😂

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
heh, when you're retired its kind of the opposite. Excitement, of any kind, its a good thing, and you're surprised when you still have it. chuckle. Can you imagine my predicament being in my working prime following the Oilers from say 1992 to startup McDavid? Other than a couple years there wasn't a lot to cheer for. i did get the 80's though so I'm pretty lucky to have seen and been to that.

Oh I'm going to watch the weather now. Ciara Yaschuk life is good. She's nothing like Bill Matheson and I don't even know what she's talking about. Could be about golf or painting walls and I'd watch.

View attachment 868556
Ciara is smoking hot, a buddy of mine and me always discuss her wardrobe of the day... while hiding from the wives.

Reactions: brentashton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad