Draft on TSN???

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
If its like past years it will be first round and perhaps some of 2nd. But considering that they arent inviting many players to the draft it may speed things up.

Old Hickory

RangerBoy said:
Check your regional sports network?If you have DIRECTV and the Sports Pack,MSG will be picking up the TSN feed of the draft on Saturday
What if you have Cable and don't get MSG?

PecaFan

Nov 16, 2002
Ottawa (Go 'Nucks)
La-La-Laprise said:
But considering that they arent inviting many players to the draft it may speed things up.

They're hardly inviting *anyone*. The Canucks last night said that even they had been forced to trim the team down. They're only allowed 6 guys at the draft table.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
I thought the teams wouldn't be invited and it would be like the NBA and NFL with the teams faxing/phoning in their pick and the commish announcing it.

I just hope every team will not repeat ''we'd like to thank Ottawa for being such a great host for us this weekend and congrats to the Lightning for the winning the cup a year ago.'' :D

a8thegreat

Dec 23, 2004
can one of you lucky folks please record it for me. I will gladly pay you for it I just don't get tsn here but I need it for my draft collection. thanks my email is
[email protected] thanks

Pipeandin

Dec 7, 2004

Does anyone know if there is a possibility of watching the draft over the internet, any infor would be appreciated, thanks guys! :)

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Pipeandin said:
Does anyone know if there is a possibility of watching the draft over the internet, any infor would be appreciated, thanks guys! :)

If not watching... what's the most likely radio feed so we could listen to it? Would nhl.com have something, or the Toronto Star/Calgary Sun? Or does tsn have its own radio feed?

Thanks all :)

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
RangerBoy said:
Check your regional sports network?If you have DIRECTV and the Sports Pack,MSG will be picking up the TSN feed of the draft on Saturday

Exhibit A why I assumed Crosby was NYC bound.

Puckhead

Jun 13, 2004
Behind you!!!
PecaFan said:
They're hardly inviting *anyone*. The Canucks last night said that even they had been forced to trim the team down. They're only allowed 6 guys at the draft table.
That because the morons running the show at the NHL decided to have the draft in a hotel as opposed to the Corel centre. How moronic is that?

The Maltais Falcon

Jan 9, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Puckhead said:
That because the morons running the show at the NHL decided to have the draft in a hotel as opposed to the Corel centre. How moronic is that?
Considering whether or not there would even be a season and a draft was up in the air until about two weeks ago and planning had to be done at the last second, I'd say it wasn't moronic at all. In fact, I'd say it was pretty sensible.

Canadian

Mar 1, 2002
Markham, Ontario
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/draft/news_story.asp?ID=131610&hubName=nhl-nhl_draft

As stated on the TSN website, "TSN's coverage will go from noon to 2 p.m. ET while the NHL's digital network will go from noon to 4 p.m."

This is stupid that they are cutting the coverage of the NHL Draft on TSN. I would much prefer an additional two hours of Draft coverage than watch "Golf: 2005 Women's British Open - Third Round" and "TSN Profile - Ferguson Jenkins". All I can say is, what a joke.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
Will TSN stream the draft live on TSN.ca? :dunno:

And will it be possible for Canadians to watch the NHL.com feed?

Canadian

Mar 1, 2002
Markham, Ontario
http://nhl.speedera.net/image-upload/draftlive490.gif

Based on what the banner states at the NHL.com site, streaming on NHL.com of the NHL Draft Live will not be available to hockey fans in Canada.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Why isnt NHL.com allowing canadians to see the stream? I had a terrible experience watching the live stream on TSN so I switched to NHL.com to watch the draft lottery and it was smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad