Draft on TSN???

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Good Flying Bird*

I've searched all over the place, and I can't find anything that indicates that Detroit area viewers are going to be able to watch the draft on television.
Nice going, NHL.

Exiled

Sep 17, 2002
Canada
www.nmebase.net
ice berg slim said:
Why isnt NHL.com allowing canadians to see the stream? I had a terrible experience watching the live stream on TSN so I switched to NHL.com to watch the draft lottery and it was smooth.
It just might be that the NHL is respecting TSN's 'exclusive' Canadian broadcasting rights for the draft as per their agreement, and the terms also cover internet streaming.

Original6

Check your local FSN/Comcast channels today. I know FSN pittsburgh, NESN,MSG,Comcast Philadelphia,Comcast Washington etc is showing it.

Pats Habs

Jul 25, 2005
Dartmouth
littleD said:
Wait until RIGHT before the draft starts. Try at 11:55 or something.

I couldn't get the cybercast to work for the lottery. I've got plenty of memory, good video card, DSL modem, but nothing. Tried FireFox and IE. Nothing. Any ideas?

Grift69

Oct 23, 2002
Detroit, MI
Visit site
Newsguyone said:
I've searched all over the place, and I can't find anything that indicates that Detroit area viewers are going to be able to watch the draft on television.
Nice going, NHL.
FSD showed the draft lottery so I would expect them to show the actual draft also.

Victory Ali*

...and of course NHL.com's stream is choppy and all ****ed up :madfire:

Vman

Mar 10, 2003
hfboards.com
I just went on NHL.com but the links don't work for me. Am I the only one? :(
When I click on 300k or 56k, it says "Windows Media Player: The Source filter for this file cannot be loaded"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->