Draft Lists Rounds 4-7 Submission

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
OK guys,

With Rounds 1-3 complete, it's time to look to the final four rounds of our draft done by list.

These lists are due to me at [email protected], by Thursday, June 24 at 3:00 PM EST. Notice the time on Thursday. I plan to finish the draft Thursday night because it's the only free night I have for the next little while. Thus lists need to be in by 3:00 PM on Thursday (EST). There is no flexibility in this. The past two years, I've started the draft only to have GM's hand in lists late. Previously, I was flexible and re-did things to accommodate, but I no longer have to the time to do that. If you don't submit a list, players will be chosen by highest rated CSB skater.

Your list can include a full list with players numbered from 1-150, or it can be simply take the highest CSB player available. BUT make sure you send instructions. We treat a lack of instruction pretty strictly, about on par with missing the live portion of the draft.

If you do not have any draft picks left for rounds 4-7, don't worry about sending me a list.

I will have the final draft list up Thursday night (or even early Friday morning), that way everybody knows where they stand prior to the NHL Entry Draft.

Of course, a trade freeze will come into effect starting Wednesday, June 23 at 11:59 PM (EST). This will finalize the draft order for Thursday.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
So far I only have 6 lists...

Washington
Florida
Ottawa
Minnesota
Carolina
Nashville

I now have also...

San Jose
Montreal
Colorado
New Jersey
Philly
Pittsburgh
Boston
Anaheim
NY Rangers
Buffalo
Tampa Bay
Detroit
Vancouver
Calgary
Phoenix
Chicago
Edmonton
Dallas
STL
LA Kings
Atlanta

Last edited:

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
I will either have my list soon or have traded them soon im not entirely sold on anybody in the late rounds but i might end up using them

Default101

Da commish has my list.:p:

haha it's always one of the first things you mention when you post the 4-7 thread, and it wasn't there this time so i just thought i'd make sure you're on the ball :)

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
haha it's always one of the first things you mention when you post the 4-7 thread, and it wasn't there this time so i just thought i'd make sure you're on the ball :)

Brock's one meticulous cat. Wouldn't rely on him otherwise.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
If anyone doesn't have time to complete their list, feel free to send me your picks -- but do it soon! Trade deadline is in 4 1/2 hours!

(And yes, I'm serious - I want your picks -- email me.)

Default101

So with the trade freeze in effect the real question is.. who did Florida and Carolina select so i know who my first pick is already :).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad