GDT: Draft Day 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
Only know James by name. My friends coaching in the USHL speak highly of him though.

Can't wait to watch the consensus melt away like it always does on day two of the draft. Only the idiots will be shocked when it happens.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Yzerman deep under cover scouting Russia.

Schultz: "I know nuthing!"

1657294558044.png

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
Sykora falling to the rangers at 63 is going to be a steal.

And did Odellius have a really bad set of interviews at the combine? His endurance tests were near the top of the charts and his skating is easily top 10 in the draft. #65? That's going to haunt some people.

Reactions: evolutionbaby

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
I liked their Savoie and Kulich picks a lot.

I'm more skeptical of the Buffalo picks.

Savoie/Ostlund/Kulich are all pretty small and I don't know if any of them will actually be centers at the NHL level. All are high on talent but all have high bust potential.

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
I'm more skeptical of the Buffalo picks.

Savoie/Ostlund/Kulich are all pretty small and I don't know if any of them will actually be centers at the NHL level. All are high on talent but all have high bust potential.
That's fair. I'm obviously a huge believer in all of them but they do have a chance to bust, I can't deny that. Ostlund just have way too much iq and improved way too much during the year that I just can't believe that he'd fail, but we'll see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad