donut's Fantasy Dynasty League - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
My 1st round entry draft pick (2nd overall - likely Patrick or Hischier, unless you prefer someone else) is on the block for a 2nd or 3rd round pick in the main draft.

PM if interested.

Reactions: hi

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
2nd overall entry pick is available for a pick in the current round.

PM if interested.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:nhl

Toronto Blue Jays has resigned as the GM of the Philadelphia Flyers.

Pucker77 will be replacing him. Welcome Pucker!

donut

Sep 5, 2012

Wasn't feeling well yesterday so I went to bed early.

Draft board is up to date as of this post. In regards to skipped picks, Ermo20 (2), Scholarships (1), VanIslander (1), Paneerboy (1), and LaVar (1). Considering LaVar was auto-skipped within 15 min of being skipped, I'm giving him a one-time pass and just one strike rather than 2.

wasint is up now in the Main Draft. (Ermo is auto skipped, no strike, as he picked a duplicate player. PM sent).
Black noise is up in the Entry Draft.

Main Draft clock starts at 9PM PST, Entry Clock is still OFF.

---

I've mentioned in the discord that I plan to keep the roster thread here on HF. As I have the ability to edit and change post here, I plan to use each of your roster post already and format them in a way similar to my. By doing so, both you and I will be able to edit the roster post.

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO UPDATE/EDIT YOUR ROSTER POST! If you opt out, I assume you will keep everything up to date. I will give everyone 48hrs to contact me before I start editing/updating!

Last edited:

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I haven't put salaries on my roster post yet because I've been very fiscally responsible capwise.:naughty:

:sharks

Rickard Rakell - Auston Matthews - David Pastrnak
J.T. Miller - Sam Reinhart - Viktor Arvidsson

donut

Sep 5, 2012

Just an FYI, the clock will becoming 2 hours starting Round 7 until the conclusion of Round 23.

Wush

Nov 18, 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
Trade

To Detroit : STL 2017 1st (8th Overall), STL 2018 1st

To STL : Cam Fowler (2.5M retained for the remainder of his next contract)

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
I haven't put salaries on my roster post yet because I've been very fiscally responsible capwise.:naughty:

:sharks

Rickard Rakell - Auston Matthews - David Pastrnak
J.T. Miller - Sam Reinhart - Viktor Arvidsson

:stars
Taylor Hall / Jack Eichel / Tyler Toffoli
Gabriel Landeskog / Alex Barkov / William Nylander

donut

Sep 5, 2012

A couple of announcements

Scholarships has resigned as the GM of the Tampa Bay Lightning. Jesus Takes The Wheel will be stepping in to replace him.

There were a number of skips today resulting in Ermo20 and VanIslander both officially being penalized with 30 min clocks for the remainder of both drafts this off-season.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I wake up in the middle of the night to make my picks, as it's a different time of day here in Asia. This draft has been progressing sporadically, making it hard to predict. I have been making up skipped picks pretty quickly. I'll continue to do so with a thirty minute clock.

Last edited:

donut

Sep 5, 2012
I wake up in the middle of the night to make my picks, as it's a different time of day here in Asia. This draft has been progressing sporadically, making it hard to predict. I have been making up skipped picks pretty quickly. I'll continue to do so with a thirty minute clock.

Yes VI, I understand you're in Asia right now so it's hard. I would like to tell you however, you are not the only person is Asia right now who is participating in this game. There is another poster who has yet to miss any of their picks.

Going into the game we BOTH knew that you being skipped was a high probability given the time-zone difference. I thank you for making your picks up quickly; the post above was just a formality for everyone to be aware. As I'm not around all-day everyday, others need to be aware so we can keep the game running.

Everyone has been making an effort with trying to keep this game running smoothly and fun. Some GMs have PMed me list, others have notifications set from the discord chat, there's even been a couple times where GMs told me to just skip them and they'll make-up the picks another time.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Yes VI, I understand you're in Asia right now so it's hard. I would like to tell you however, you are not the only person is Asia right now who is participating in this game. There is another poster who has yet to miss any of their picks.
Noted.

Now back to sleep for me. It's 4:27 am Monday morning here in South Korea and I have to work in a few hours. G'day.

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
TRADE

To :nucks
Henrik Zetterberg (50% retained)

To :wings
Cake Makar
2018 1st

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/report-red-wings-henrik-zetterberg-plans-retire-two-years/

348580331277910017.png

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
Picks #39, #42, #79, #82, #119 in entry draft as well as 2019 2nd - 6th round picks available for a main pick this round

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Some ridiculous trade attempts in a dynasty keeper league.

This is suipposed to be more than a few-week draft and dash, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad