Pre-Game Talk: Don’t Do Krak

Fishy McScales

Apr 22, 2006
schmocation
Kane to LTIR. Call it lower body surgery and have the doctors do laser hair removal on his calf’s that had “complications” on recovery. Boom 5M to spend. He comes back as a fully healthy and hairless legged playoff warrior for us.
You know the league would decide this is the straw that breaks the camel's back regarding LTIR and punish the Oilers after ignoring Tampa and Vegas.

If we'd win the cup doing that, the Flames would be drafting with our picks for the next decade.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Kane to LTIR. Call it lower body surgery and have the doctors do laser hair removal on his calf’s that had “complications” on recovery. Boom 5M to spend. He comes back as a fully healthy and hairless legged playoff warrior for us.
but we'd get that 5 mil to spend while he is out and have to remove it to activate Kane, unless he gets Kucherov'd

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
I feel bad for my buddy. Talked to him today, has a full time job but can't afford down payment on a house. Late 20s. Single. Huge cock. Balls the same size as eachother. No kids. Bulging vein running all the way up the shaft begging to be touched. Has given up on ever owning a home. Times are tough right now
JFC, dude.
That was supposed to be just between us.

• Haha
Reactions: TopShelfGloveSide

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Be nice to throw holloway in if Kane is out, but I highly doubt they'd want him to play 3 nights in a row.

Be interested what is going on with Kane, been rumblings for a good chunk of the year that he has a nagging injury. Is it just a headache from his batshit crazy ex that comes and goes? Or something that maybe we should just put him on IR for a week or something that is good enough to be deemed LTIR?
I watched Holloway last night. He looked great

Reactions: joestevens29

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
I feel bad for my buddy. Talked to him today, has a full time job but can't afford down payment on a house. Late 20s. Single. Huge cock. Balls the same size as eachother. No kids. Bulging vein running all the way up the shaft begging to be touched. Has given up on ever owning a home. Times are tough right now
It would probably be smaller if you stopped sharing your modelling pics with him lmfao

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Word is he looked tired though. What do you think?
I watched it on Firestick feed for AHL so feed wasn’t the best. I’m giving him a break on that. Gonna take 2-3 weeks to get in game shape. I definitely think he will draw in. Kane is nursing some injury so let’s get him healed
Nuge McDavid Hyman
Foegele Drai McLeod
Bottom 6 in no order
Kane Ryan Holloway Brown Gagner Erne Hamblin
I would like a trade to strengthen bottom 6

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad