Pre-Game Talk: Don’t Do Krak

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Be nice to throw holloway in if Kane is out, but I highly doubt they'd want him to play 3 nights in a row.

Be interested what is going on with Kane, been rumblings for a good chunk of the year that he has a nagging injury. Is it just a headache from his batshit crazy ex that comes and goes? Or something that maybe we should just put him on IR for a week or something that is good enough to be deemed LTIR?

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Kane to LTIR. Call it lower body surgery and have the doctors do laser hair removal on his calf’s that had “complications” on recovery. Boom 5M to spend. He comes back as a fully healthy and hairless legged playoff warrior for us.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I want Kane to be 100% before coming back.

we could use the LTIR space, and he could use the rest. He played great hockey at the start of the year and is clearly playing injured.

All I heard was "core injury," which could be a laundry list of things.

I'm looking at his game compared to when he was killing it from about mid-October to mid-November and the big difference I notice is his lack of speed.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I don't like the comment on Hamblin. No reason to mention it. Personal issue is a personal issue. KK stumbled going there, kinda corrected himself but don't even mention it.

Not sure where all the Kane injury info is coming from. Not seeing this other than he blocked a shot and just taking some time.

Otherwise another good KK interview. Thoughtful answers, composed and actually says things. Been such a breath of fresh air after Mr. WoodyNothing quotes going on for 10mins saying nothing.

Reactions: Duke74

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
The Oilers have played well against Seattle, for the most part, I'm looking forward to tomorrow's game.

I wonder if Skinner or Pickard starts? I think Pickard.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Yamanomotor has 7 goals despite being forcefed into toplines and top unit PP's They keep trying to make this guy happen. At what point to teams realize he's just got next to nothing offensively?

Undrafted Tye Kartyr has 8 goals. More than Beniers, Yama, Gourde, Eberle who all get more minutes and top looks. Some guys should be embarrassed. What a bunch of no show seasons from top players in Seattle. A minimum salary undrafted walk on is finishing better than you.

Tye Kartyr may not do much at this level but he's a reminder not all players take the same path to get here and you can find a lot outside the draft with some decent scouting.

Tomas Tatar. Just go home, retire already, lol Looks like Seattles version of Connor Brown.

Seattle streak was the strangest thing. lots of 2-1 W's. Must be nice to have goalies that stop almost everything.

Last edited:

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
Be nice to throw holloway in if Kane is out, but I highly doubt they'd want him to play 3 nights in a row.

Their entire thing with Holloway is to give him reps at C in the AHL, call him up, and try him down the middle (probably with Foegele and McLeod).

They won't compromise that experiment to avoid playing McLeod with Draisaitl again for a game or two.

Reactions: Yuke

Rpenny

Feb 23, 2019
I want Kane to be 100% before coming back.

we could use the LTIR space, and he could use the rest. He played great hockey at the start of the year and is clearly playing injured.
You do realise to use LTIR a guy needs to be gone about a month

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Yamanomotor has 7 goals despite being forcefed into toplines and top unit PP's They keep trying to make this guy happen. At what point to teams realize he's just got next to nothing offensively?
If ‘force fed into top lines’ means playing 12:00 and/or being healthy scratched then you would be correct. Clearly you haven’t been watching the games.

Reactions: ujju2

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
I don't like the comment on Hamblin. No reason to mention it. Personal issue is a personal issue. KK stumbled going there, kinda corrected himself but don't even mention it.

Not sure where all the Kane injury info is coming from. Not seeing this other than he blocked a shot and just taking some time.

Otherwise another good KK interview. Thoughtful answers, composed and actually says things. Been such a breath of fresh air after Mr. WoodyNothing quotes going on for 10mins saying nothing.

Rishaug has said that he has a groin injury. Hes had it for awhile. He missed the one kings game.

But I don’t know. He hasn’t been effective for awhile now. If he’s hurt, then just rest him. He had some brutal injuries last year. He’s getting older. He might just be regressing.

In regards to Hamblin, I think KK was just being honest but you could tell that he realized that he shouldn’t of said something. He will learn.

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
I feel bad for my buddy. Talked to him today, has a full time job but can't afford down payment on a house. Late 20s. Single. Huge cock. Balls the same size as eachother. No kids. Bulging vein running all the way up the shaft begging to be touched. Has given up on ever owning a home. Times are tough right now

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Rishaug has said that he has a groin injury. Hes had it for awhile. He missed the one kings game.

But I don’t know. He hasn’t been effective for awhile now. If he’s hurt, then just rest him. He had some brutal injuries last year. He’s getting older. He might just be regressing.

In regards to Hamblin, I think KK was just being honest but you could tell that he realized that he shouldn’t of said something. He will learn.

Heard that too - groin. And makes sense to my eye how he's been playing.
Also heard (maybe Bob?) that Holloway could be up for Sat vs Flamess

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
Didn't Kane have like back to back hattricks against the kraken? It sucks if he's not playing as im pretty sure he has their number.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Kane to LTIR. Call it lower body surgery and have the doctors do laser hair removal on his calf’s that had “complications” on recovery. Boom 5M to spend. He comes back as a fully healthy and hairless legged playoff warrior for us.
Comes back Stone-d for the playoffs.

Reactions: majormajor

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
I feel bad for my buddy. Talked to him today, has a full time job but can't afford down payment on a house. Late 20s. Single. Huge cock. Balls the same size as eachother. No kids. Bulging vein running all the way up the shaft begging to be touched. Has given up on ever owning a home. Times are tough right now
He sounds like a prick

Reactions: AM

GreeningOil

Yarpmeister
Jun 22, 2016
Saskatoon
Are you talking about Richard?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad