Recalled/Assigned: Dominik Uher called up from WB/S

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Omg, it's happening..

Youth, youth everywhere!

Some pub somewhere, Dan Bylsma is telling someone that Tom Kostopoulos would have been the right call-up.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
I'm a big fan of Uher, he's a very gritty, agitating player that also has some skill.

He and Farnham are really good together.

Syrinx

Jul 7, 2005
Cary, NC
Tonights lineup:

Chris Kunitz - Sidney Crosby - Patric Hornqvist

Nick Spaling - Evgeni Malkin - Bryan Rust

Bobby Farnham - Marcel Goc - Rob Klinkhammer

Dominik Uher - Andrew Ebbett - Taylor Chorney

Simon Despres - Kris Letang

Brian Dumoulin - Scott Harrington

Rob Scuderi - Derrick Pouliot

Marc-Andre Fleury

Jeff Zatkoff

Scratched: None

Injured: Zach Sill (upper body) Thomas Griess (illness), Craig Adams (undisclosed), Steve Downie (illness), Brandon Sutter (illness), Paul Martin (undisclosed) Pascal Dupuis (blood clot), Beau Bennett (lower body), Scott Wilson (lower body) Olli Maatta (shoulder/mumps), Robert Bortuzzo (upper body), Christian Ehrhoff (illness), Blake Comeau (wrist)

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
Tonights lineup:

Marc-Andre Fleury

Jeff Zatkoff

Injured: Zach Sill (upper body) Thomas Griess (illness), Craig Adams (undisclosed), Steve Downie (illness), Brandon Sutter (illness), Paul Martin (undisclosed) Pascal Dupuis (blood clot), Beau Bennett (lower body), Scott Wilson (lower body) Olli Maatta (shoulder/mumps), Robert Bortuzzo (upper body), Christian Ehrhoff (illness), Blake Comeau (wrist)

That injured lineup is a pretty solid team. Good defense.

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Uher is a pretty good fighter too, so he'll replace some of toughness missing from the line up.

Meh. Not really. He is willing, but like the majority of the bottom-six in WBS; he isn't very good at it. Better call-up than Nick Drazenovic. That is for sure.

This team needs to get bigger and tougher through the draft.

LionelHutz*

I like the 6 rookies that are up, but uhh having to play 6 frigging rookies is a bit excessive.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
Tonights lineup:

Marc-Andre Fleury

Jeff Zatkoff

No matter how many guys we're down, the Letang Despres pairing gives me hope, and makes me quite happy.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
start some we want Sebastian Dea chants... or is he DOA too?... I mean Kuhnhackle has to get a look soon too, out of the fact there isn't anyone left right?

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
start some we want Sebastian Dea chants... or is he DOA too?... I mean Kuhnhackle has to get a look soon too, out of the fact there isn't anyone left right?

Depending who gets hurt next. Maybe if someone on the top-six gets injured.

If no one else returns the next three call-ups would probably be:

Nick Drazenovic, Adam Payerl, or Jayson Megna. Perhaps Pierre-Luc Leblond as well. But, the organization probably doesn't want a player like him being called-up.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
No matter how many guys we're down, the Letang Despres pairing gives me hope, and makes me quite happy.

I think he was speculating? I don't think they're going to deviate from the D pairs from the previous-two games, are they?

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
So what period does Uher get hurt?

Pretty soon they will be giving Chuck Kobasew a call.

Whale Mingo

Nov 18, 2012
I'm reading this with my shoulder pads on, just in case!

Seriously though, this has to be the only team on the planet where you get told you are 15th on the depth chart in WBS and you think to yourself "cool, I'll be playing on the big team by January!".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad