Recalled/Assigned: Dominik Uher called up from WB/S

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
I'm happy to see what this kid can show. I really have high hopes for him as a fourth liner. And he brings even more bite to the lineup.

penguins2946*

Good, I really like Uher. I think him, Sundqvist, Rust and Kapanen all have legitimate shots at making it in the NHL full time next year.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
IuMIVaj.gif

Whoever said this gif would get a lot of mileage was right. Anyway, Uher is an agitator type, right? Good.

penguins2946*

Don't forget Pouliot, Harrington and Dumoulin.

I was talking specifically about forwards in that post. Depending on what happens with Sutter, I could definitely see all of those 4 in the bottom-6. I'm expecting Kapanen to be in the top-6 or AHL next year though, but the other 3 are safe bets to be in the bottom-6/extra forward group. Uher-Sundqvist-Rust is a pretty good 4th line for next year I feel like.

LionelHutz*

I like Uher, when he was 1st drafted I didnt think much of him, but the more I watched him in the few WHL I got to see on DirecTV/Streams of the Baby Pens he's grown on me,

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
Rust will be in the top 6 tonight. At least that's something to look forward to.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
i don't get why we aren't calling up more forwards. do they not understand that someone's going to get hurt tonight?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad