GDT: Doing it Dallas style <1hr to puckdrop edition - Flames(7-9-3) @ Stars(12-4-2) 6:30pm

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Flames needs Hasek just to make the playoffs.

Markstrom ain’t it. No reason to keep him if someone wants him
I'll believe it when I see it. 6m goalie hovering around a 900sv% isn't exactly a valuable commodity.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
What's everyone eating tonight? I started the conversation the other night lol.

703501-chunks-buffalo-ang-768x672.png

these things, they're by far the best of the "boneless" chicken chunks. Best chicken with the best Buffalo sauce. They're soooooo good.

I make my own chicken schnitzel every now and then, but it's a big hassle so throwing these in the oven for 30 mins is just easier.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Can't wait to see our dynamic powerplay.

More like Brouwerplay for the OGs here am i right?!

Nothing will beat when B.Sutter put out 5 d-men to show up the rest of the team. Regehr was the only d-man on the bench lol

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I thought Dallas was gonna be basement dweller years ago, but they're even stronger now than they were when they played Tampa in the finals.

If you want to know why, it's because they keep their damn draft picks and draft really well.

There 2 best forwards, Hintz and Robertson are both 2nd rounders, Stankoven is also a 2nd rounder who they have coming up. Lindell was a 3rd rounder, add in their first rounders like Johnson, Dellandrea, Harley on the team.

Not that it matters now without Johnny and Tkachuk, but the Flames shot themselves in the foot so much under Treliving by trading away so many 2-4 round draft picks.

Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2