GDT: Doing it Dallas style <1hr to puckdrop edition - Flames(7-9-3) @ Stars(12-4-2) 6:30pm

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
This team has fine depth. But I can’t remember the last multi-goal game a player of ours has had. Can’t have happened more than once or twice this season

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
workaholics-i-like-that.gif

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Flames need to find a Wyatt Johnston in this next draft.

What's everyone eating tonight? I started the conversation the other night lol.
Made some tortellini with bacon and italian sausage with rose sauce and pesto.
It was really good

Agreed. The depth is very good actually, but Huberdeau absolutely busting for this team is a disaster.

Huberdeau has stunk definitely but it's not his fault this team continues to try to build around wingers. By far the least impactful position. Gaudreau carrying our sorry ass offense for years made them think it was still a good idea.

Reactions: Boomstick

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Flames needs Hasek just to make the playoffs.

Markstrom ain’t it. No reason to keep him if someone wants him

Reactions: Tofveve

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
This team has fine depth. But I can’t remember the last multi-goal game a player of ours has had. Can’t have happened more than once or twice this season

Flames have 13 guys between 3-5 goals (pretty much everyone on the team outside of Backlund, 4th liners and the defensive d-men). Extrapolated to a full season and pretty much our entire team would be 16-20 goal guys, which is good for depth I guess. Not having a few star players to get 30-40 goals a year means the team relies on all 4 lines rolling or we don't win.

Stark contrast when Gaudreau or Tkachuk could put the team on their back and pick up 4 points a night every week or so.

Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad