Does Sidney Crosby ever play another playoff game?

Does Sidney Crosby ever play another playoff game?

• Yes

Votes: 207 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 75 23.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 37 11.6%

• Total voters

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
I’m sure you were distraught about getting Jagr too
Actually I was 😂I didn’t hate him quite as much since he hadn’t been a pen for a while but I never became a fan. My brother, on the other hand, got a jersey immediately.

I would have loved getting Mogilny though!

Reactions: MattMartin

Ignatius

LET HIM IN TO THE BOX
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin
If he's going to play in the playoffs I would be more concerned about the Penguins simply winning a round.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I wonder if he’d be more inclined to leave the Pens if there was a feeling around the fan base that they’d rather see him get another shot with someone else, which might be the case after missing again this year. It does sound a bit like fans on here would rather not see him waste his remaining years.
I think this will be the deciding factor as he obviously still has it and frankly if he had have decent support this year they could have made the playoffs but too many others have had off years or only small stretches while Crosby was literally carrying the team.

It will definitely get very interesting but I doubt he has played his last playoff game...except he won't play another for the Pens they need to tear it down.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
So you're asking if Crosby will stay in Pittsburgh or be moved...because they aren't making the playoffs again before he retires...

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Yes, he will be traded to Colorado next year to play with his best bud MacKinnon. Team Cole Harbour. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad