Do you think Rossi gets traded at the draft?

Will Rossi be dealt at the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
I think teams are noticing that Rossi isnt where he should be at. I think it's a good discussion to have next season but I am thinking they want one more off-season with him before they start checking with other teams. Sort of like a Casey Middlestadt issue

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I’ll go with no. If Arizona comes to us with some sort of agreeable trade for the 12th pick, then I could see it happening.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Voted no. I mean, if he can net a Danielson or Dvorsky, then maybe, but otherwise you wait and see. Obviously, you trade him if you can get one of the top 4 C's in this draft, but that likely ain't happening.

The guy is still young. All he needs is to get a bit stronger, or a bit faster, and he'll be a NHL'er... his ability to distribute and carry the puck will be a great fit with the young wingers(Yurov, Ohgren, Beckman) we have coming up in the next two years.

Reactions: fgobuzz

Sebastien

May 1, 2022
Did anyone get a chance to read today Russo ask and answer? They are getting close to hiring am assistant coach, looks like a young one based on Russo saying it's none of the veteran coaches available. Also that Rossi will absolutely be back next year which I found interesting. Can post it if you want. From the athletic

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I don't think Rossi is untouchable. So if there is a good enough offer, he'll be traded. If there isn't, he won't.

I do think MN's cap problems make it less likely that he'll be traded. I mean they can't afford to add like the Eichel trade.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I don't think so. I believe they won't be able to trade up high enough to get a better center prospect using him as a trade chip, and that'll be a deal breaker. Of course, crazier things have happened.

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
It all started as just a rumor because Arizona coach André Tourigny recently praised Rossi and how much he enjoyed coaching him and how much potential the kid has. Then the trade packages began.
Rossi and 21 to Arizona for 12 and 38. I don't see the Wild moving on him.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: