Speculation: Do you think players,coaches or GM's read HF boards?

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
Gotta call BS on that
If Gomez came here for ideas, the power play would’ve been fixed.

Man I think Gomez from the Addams FAmily would have better success.

Just don't think players take this as seriously as fans do.... I always remember the scene in Fever Pitch where Jimmy Fallon was a lot more upset about a Red Sox loss than the players he saw in the bar that were laughing and having a good time.

Working at Dr G's in the early 1980s'... you couldn't tell if the team won or loss by how they acted 2 hours later

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Players 100% read HF. Not saying they engage but I know for a fact some players browse.

Reactions: dood

Riseonfire

Nov 8, 2009
You say some players browse and won't tell us who? Shame on you.

David Perron used to browse here and 100% used to post on ModSquadHockey. There are some Long Island guys that browse here, but I don't wanna blow up anyone's spot and get yelled at lol

Also, if the very few people I know of browse, there are likely lots more that I don't know of. Some devils guys lurk here for sure.

Reactions: YearlyLottery

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Everyone google's their name, I'm sure plenty come across it. Whether or not they take the time to post or care what anyone is saying, that's something I wouldn't have a clue about.

Reactions: Riseonfire

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Wasn't there a guy here years ago who was such a strong supporter of one player that some people really thought it was him (or a relative)? I'm drawing a blank on the player. Former high draft pick on another team with great skills who never panned out....

Riseonfire

Nov 8, 2009
Wasn't there a guy here years ago who was such a strong supporter of one player that some people really thought it was him (or a relative)? I'm drawing a blank on the player. Former high draft pick on another team with great skills who never panned out....

That's either Broadway Jay on Donovon or someone else about Schremp. Can't think of anyone else that matches that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad