Do we need a brawl for the team to come together? | Vintage videos in OP

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Yeah, I dont think anyone suggested any of those guys fight. :shakehead

A "brawl" indicates that you want a 5-on-5 rumble on the ice. That means, whoever we happens to be on the ice could end up being dragged into the fracas.

That could be a very costly thing depending who happens to be on the ice at the time.

pm88

Mar 19, 2014
everywhere
I can't believe all of those brawls are so long ago, even the 07 one. I feel so old and starting to become a "back in my day" kinda guy. The NHL seems just so passionless nowadays. I honestly have watched maybe 1 or 2 NHL games this season outside the Senators. Some of it has to do with life, but man, some of these matchups just don't do it for me. I used to follow a random west team for fun and watch some of their games but I havent done that this year, usually it would be like a Nashville or Winnipeg.

I just wait for the playoffs to start. I'll be quite honest I don't really watch much hockey at all during the season.. maybe 25 games max, all Sens games usually unless there's a particularly hyped up game and I'm not doing anything at the time.. for example I would check out a Chicago/Dallas game considering ti would be a heavyweight matchup. The season is long enough and life gets in the way to be able to watch a lot of games for me atleast.

The playoffs are another story. Everyone's hyped up and the 1st round is always nasty. I loved watching some of those LA/SJ playoff rounds over the past couple of seasons. Those were nasty Now that a guy like Lucic is there it would an all out battle if those two teams were to meet again

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009
A "brawl" indicates that you want a 5-on-5 rumble on the ice. That means, whoever we happens to be on the ice could end up being dragged into the fracas.

That could be a very costly thing depending who happens to be on the ice at the time.

Agreed however brawls tend to happen when people who can/like to fight are on the ice. Do you really expect a brawl to break out with Turris, Hoffman and Ryan on the ice?

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
The team is currently fragmented and there is clearly a lot of in fighting and a lack of effort.

The only thing that could help them come together would be an impromptu roller hockey game against a squad of tough inner city youth.

roller-hockey2.jpg

So, I didn't know until right now that the Mighty Ducks knucklepuck kid is the same guy who's been on SNL for the last decade or so. This thread is the real good luck charm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad