BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - THE BRUINS SEASON WILL NOT END TONIGHT - ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM-AM

Winner of Game 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Should know by the end of the first which direction it’s headed. They play flat, or too nervous and it’s much like the last two games then it’s over. I hope to see a more determined unafraid team tonight.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Praying for a Swayman miracle 🙏
With all due respect (I know what you’re saying) please switch the prayer to 15 B’s shots on goal in the first.

Swayman will continue to play well. Need the prayers for the part that abandoned us in G5 and G6 to come back. Without it Swayman can just hold us in. Rest of team needs to show up Large with nothing but an extraordinarily large effort. Nothing else is acceptable.

Go B’s

His goal on nylander was extremely soft
Watch it again. It was not.

Janvonpobben

Sep 15, 2021
With all due respect (I know what you’re saying) please switch the prayer to 15 B’s shots on goal in the first.

Swayman will continue to play well. Need the prayers for the part that abandoned us in G5 and G6 to come back. Without it Swayman can just hold us in. Rest of team needs to show up Large with nothing but an extraordinarily large effort. Nothing else is acceptable.

Go B’s

Watch it again. It was not.
The first one? Yes a muffin from blueline at bad angle.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
  • Haha
Reactions: Maine Fan and bme44

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Should know by the end of the first which direction it’s headed. They play flat, or too nervous and it’s much like the last two games then it’s over. I hope to see a more determined unafraid team tonight.
Yep.

1. Get badly outplayed and have 2 SOG

2. Come out and dominate

3. Even game, 3 overtime bullshit where were watching with our hearts pounding out of our chests and some flukey deflection BS ends it

Wirelessbits

Dec 11, 2021
Like many here, I'm grasping for reasons why the Bruins will break out of this slump which seems to be Toronto collapsing in their zone and blocking shots and Bruins have poor structure and it has been a dramatic failure for two games now...but I think I found my reason why Bruins will win!

In the stock market, when there is blood in the street and everyone is calling for the end of the world...this is the time to buy. It is very difficult to do as you have to arrest your emotions, but it is the right thing to do because that is when it turns. And it turns hard!

Soooo, here we are despondent and desperate and looking at another historical collapse...but this is the time for things to turn quickly and go up!

So yea, Bruins win tonite because we are all bummed and looking at the end...but the right thing to do is BUY BUY BUY! Last year we still expected to win game 7...this year, not so much...

Here's to a 2nd round series for the B's!!!

Reactions: BMC

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Matthews in apparently

Seems Bruins are playing role of 1980 USA Olympic hockey team but with Monty instead of Kurt Russell. Yikes

I still think if we everything goes right they gotta shot

Go Bruins

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Matthews in apparently

Seems Bruins are playing role of 1980 USA Olympic hockey team but with Monty instead of Kurt Russell. Yikes

I still think if we everything goes right they gotta shot

Go Bruins

Matthews in again makes the Toronto PP a threat. How often will NESN microphones catch Sutherland warning Toronto players of stick infractions?

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
No apparently line rushes at morning skate? Usually the X idiots are on top of this, but nothing today? Maybe they all drove to Warrior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad