Speculation: Do Rossi/Boldy Make the Team Out of Camp?

Who makes the Minnesota Wild out of camp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor26

Nov 12, 2011
minneapolis
I think we all have our fingers crossed we get to see them play together, sooner the better but it might take the kids a little time yet.
I get the allure of a line like that. However I really question putting two rookies on the same line super early on in the season. It could be a defensive nightmare for that line?

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I get the allure of a line like that. However I really question putting two rookies on the same line super early on in the season. It could be a defensive nightmare for that line?

Well that's the only other line that's going to get any good offensive opportunities. It doesn't really make sense to stick any of those three on the fourth line. In theory, Kaprizov is going to draw the tough matchups from other teams, and the Foligno line is going to be the defensive matchup against other teams top lines, so it might not be so bad.

north21

May 1, 2014
MN

Likely yes, but I doubt we are contending this year so it might be fun to throw them together and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad