Player Discussion: Dmitri Voronkov

Cheddarcheese

Oct 24, 2023
weird to me that the vets ( Boone, Grub, JG, Kuraly Justin Danforth ) aren't putting them in there houses for a month or two to get comfortable.

heard Knies was staying with JT in Toronto

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
weird to me that the vets ( Boone, Grub, JG, Kuraly Justin Danforth ) aren't putting them in there houses for a month or two to get comfortable.

heard Knies was staying with JT in Toronto
I just imagine it's a little different when you literally can't even communicate the basics to someone. If we had Gavrikov still I would imagine this situation never happens.

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
Isn’t Rick Nash supposed to be in some sort of position so we don’t don’t hear things like the stuff that has come out this week? What has he been doing?

:huh:

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Isn’t Aaron Johnson supposed to be in some sort of position so we don’t don’t hear things like the stuff that has come out this week? What has he been doing?

:huh:

Honestly, my guess is he's doing his job as expected, and we're hearing things like the stuff that has come out this week because the agents and media are also doing their jobs as expected.

Did you not read the subsequent "just kidding" things that came out?

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
OK, raise your hand if before the season you thought 20+ games into the season Dima would be leading Mo in the scoring race. Anyone...anyone?

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
OK, raise your hand if before the season you thought 20+ games into the season Dima would be leading Mo in the scoring race. Anyone...anyone?
I wasn’t confident he’d be in the NHL at this point, let alone being one of the highest scoring rookie in the league

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
IMG_4469.png

hi voronkov.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
What is he doing to get kicked out of the faceoff circle 60-70% of the time?
Refs just making rules up in English? :sarcasm:. Thats actually a good question, I wonder if there are differences on faceoffs between the KHL and NHL or if he's just simply being too aggressive. Russians arent very notorious for being great at faceoffs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad