Division Draft - Information and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
NeoCanuck said:
He is the best, but there is a lack of true talent in the NW. I would want someone else with that RW though. But if nothing intriguing comes up, Ill keep him.
Oh I see, your looking for a package back. I just thought you wanted a straight up trade with another RW... hehe

NeoCanuck

Jay Beagle? In THIS economy?
Jan 17, 2005
North Vancouver B.C.
jtuzzi21 said:
Oh I see, your looking for a package back. I just thought you wanted a straight up trade with another RW... hehe

LOL It would be pointless to trade Iggy for another RW, I cant get anyone better :p

dmcilvan

Oct 25, 2004
12# Peter Bondra said:
The Minnesota Wild and Carolina Hurricanes agreed on a trade:

To CAR: D John-Michael Liles

To MIN: LW/RW Eric Cole

"I wanted Cole on my team cause he is a power forward who can pot 50 points per season and brings a physical element to the team. He can play either side of the center and has leadership qualities".

With this, Tanguay IS expendable. Looking for top notch centers (ONLY centers). Centers like Demitra etc. Real no.1 centers.

This doesnt mean I will trade him, but if a good offer comes up (must include a no.1 C), I MAy trade him.

Confirmed.

Southeast is weak on dmen after the first 4 or 5.

Pulfy14

May 11, 2004
I'm basically willing to trade any1 from my team accept Sundin(inless its in the right deal)...Check out my Roster if your interested im Toronto...Pm me with offers:)

dmcilvan

Oct 25, 2004
Carolina would like to trade for a defensemen. Anyone still left in the Southeast draft and everyone on my team but Kovalchuk could be traded.

shelovesshanny

Feb 11, 2004
Littleton, Colorado
The Washington Capitals are interested in finding a trade partner. They are offering up any two of Cory Stillman, Fredrik Modin, Slava Kozlov, Stephen Weiss and Jeff Halpern for a first line type defenseman and a third line type forward. They are willing to trade Luongo in the batch as well if a goalie comes back in return thus changing the trade to a three for three deal.

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
The Thrashers are willing to part with anyone of their players for the right price execpt Mr. Franchise Dany Heatley.

Danius Zubrus
Justin Williams
Josef Vasicek
Dan Boyle
Brendon Witt
Pavel Kubina
Nikolai Khabibulin

Pulfy14

May 11, 2004
LEAFS AND RANGER MAKE A DEAL

Toronto recives:Trent Hunter,Brian Rafalski

New York recives: Jochlen Hecht,Sheldon Souray

easton122

May 14, 2003
USA
Visit site
Anyone on Philly could be available except for Brodeur and most likely Roenick.

Aucoin, Holik, Zhamnov, Recchi, LeClair, Bates, Langenbrunner, Kozlov, Jonsson, White, Rachunek.....

Corvus Corax

Prospectin
Apr 22, 2005
Northern BC
Looking for a better goalie and a more sizable, defensive right wing
offering a package of either
nittymaki or lundqvist
and
one of morozov, radivojevic. gionta or czerkawski

fischer8

Jul 9, 2004
If any teams are interested in a young, second line center (Parise or Carter), let me know. I'm interested in top-6 wingers and defensemen. Packages can be negotiated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad