OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Uno

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
That Arsenal-Liverpool game was amazing. Has anyone ever seen a player openly dislike his team more than Alexis Sanchez dislikes Arsenal? Never celebrates a goal with his teammates and throws a tantrum every time something doesn't go his way or his teammates don't give him the ball. He gone.

Everton, woof. Unwatchable.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
That Arsenal-Liverpool game was amazing. Has anyone ever seen a player openly dislike his team more than Alexis Sanchez dislikes Arsenal? Never celebrates a goal with his teammates and throws a tantrum every time something doesn't go his way or his teammates don't give him the ball. He gone.

Everton, woof. Unwatchable.

Sanchez is such a dick. His demeanor is appalling IMO. Great match though....

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Sanchez is such a dick. His demeanor is appalling IMO. Great match though....

It's crazy. I've never seen anyone in any sport be so self-serving or childish. Arsenal would be wise to sell him in January and get something for him in my opinion. No one is catching Man City so the title isn't something they need to worry about and Sanchez isn't going to be the difference between them making the CL or not. Get rid of him.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
So now we Will blame Jose because Lingard can't score on an open net? Martial and Rashford can't finish one on one?

Wasn’t referring to anything other than calling his team/their play childish. Your reactions crack me up though....thanks for them. I’ll try to post more Man U commentary. ;)

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Wasn’t referring to anything other than calling his team/their play childish. Your reactions crack me up though....thanks for them. I’ll try to post more Man U commentary. ;)

Players can be happy that he was only calling them out in the press and not starting to throw shoes in the room.

He's also a vice prime minister of Russia. Certainly had more topics to care about there than at RFU for the next 6 months.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
The oh so coveted calendar year goal scoring record. Who gives a f***...?

We all know what the NHL single season goal scoring record is but does anyone have any idea what the calendar year record is?

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
English soccer fans? They probably say the same thing about hockey over there. Open minded ftw....
Open minded about what? Caring how many goals someone has scored in a period of time that crosses over two partial seasons? Players in many sports routinely break records like that and don’t even know they did it. When someone in the media brings it up their response is usually something like, well how about that...

I’ll ask again, and don’t just google it, anyone know the NHL calendar year goal scoring record?

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Take your issue up with FIFA and European soccer. The Ballon d'Or/FIFA BEST player is based on a Calendar year, so apparently, IT MATTERS to someone.

Kane sets Prem record, tops Messi in 2017

There are actual awards for single season goal scoring, Kane has won the last 2 in the EPL. There is no such thing for a calendar year, that I am aware of anyway, because nobody cares.

If you want to have your opinion poll based on a calendar year then have at it. But nobody cares about calendar year ‘records.’

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Well, apparently even NBC and NHL cares about the calendar year. :sarcasm: In the first period they show a graphic with the most goal by a team in a calendar year.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Well, apparently even NBC and NHL cares about the calendar year. :sarcasm: In the first period they show a graphic with the most goal by a team in a calendar year.
Because they wanted everyone to remember how many goals were scored back in the 80’s...?

Still waiting for someone to give me the NHL calendar year goal scoring record. Clearly many of you think this kind of thing is very important and should be celebrated alongside the single season record, of which we all know, so what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad