Rumor: Dhaliwal- Canucks interested in Jordan Greenway

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
He wasn’t a problem child in Minnesota either, TBH. He was just a bit lazy and extremely inconsistent

Tomato / Tomato. There's a reason the Wild basically sent him away to Buffalo for a whole bucket of mostly nothing. Partly salary related maybe, but he wasn't exactly a model citizen. Chronic laziness and inconsistency qualifies as "problem child" for me.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Tomato / Tomato. There's a reason the Wild basically sent him away to Buffalo for a whole bucket of mostly nothing. Partly salary related maybe, but he wasn't exactly a model citizen. Chronic laziness and inconsistency qualifies as "problem child" for me.
I think we got a 2nd. Him and Foligno should both be donating $1M annually to Eriksson Ek because that line was way overrated. Turns out JEE is just really freaking good and the other two are just guys

Reactions: Umingmak

Baberham Lincoln

Nov 5, 2019
Toronto
Quick question, how is this not considered tampering? The way its worded, its not a rumour. They're outright saying a team is interested in a player on a different team.

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
Only employees of team saying thst stuff abou a player is tampering. Media saying source told me is not.
Plus probably 50% of the time it's the player's agent feeding the media anyway.

thewookie1

Jan 21, 2015
Would buffalo do it for Myers + 2024 1st rounder (top 8 protected). Probably a pick in late 20s anyway?

Sure, begrudgingly but sure

The only reason it would make sense value wise is Vancouver is desperate to get Greenway and wants to shed Myers simultaneously

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Which team wants Tyler myers for $4.5mm?
Probably nobody but double retention trades are a thing and Myers is a potential candidate for something like that assuming Vancouver upgrades his position. Myers at $2.25M likely lands another team a 3rd for roughly $100k in actual cash.

All I’m saying is that makes a lot more sense than your offer.

Reactions: Breakers

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Probably nobody but double retention trades are a thing and Myers is a potential candidate for something like that assuming Vancouver upgrades his position. Myers at $2.25M likely lands another team a 3rd for roughly $100k in actual cash.

All I’m saying is that makes a lot more sense than your offer.

Wild bought a 4th round pick for Ryan O'reilly for like $72K in cash

you could get a 3rd party in solved in myers and the pick would be even later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad