Confirmed with Link: Dewer traded to Toronto for Dmitry Ovchinnikov and a 2026 4th Round Pick

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Not much of a stretch, would be nearly impossible to have a worse season. Having said that, being injured is obviously a large factor in Freddy’s struggles. If he can actually heal, he is a perfectly capable role player.
Ever since the Reaves(?) hit he hasn't been the same. Get some healing done in the off season and I think he'll be back to his average. Plus, it's not like he's making an ungodly amount of money.
Ding ding ding! Freddy has higher upside as a player than Dewar IMO

Reactions: MNRube

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I'd have no problem trading Dewar (and Duhaime) if the plan is for the fourth line to feature Foligno and Gaudreau instead. I just question whether that's the plan, or if they'll end up running guys like Lettieri and Lucchini out there while Foligno and Gaudreau get third line minutes and we still have no secondary scoring.

Kaprizov-Ek-Yurov
Heidt-Rossi-Boldy
Ohgren-Khusnutdinov-Hartman
Foligno-Gaudreau-Zuccarello

Could be a fun team to watch though. In fact I could make half a dozen lineups that are more fun than what I assume they'll actually run.
4 rookie forwards in 1 year is bold.

north21

May 1, 2014
MN
Going to miss Dewar but whatever, this is a throw away year and maybe reshuffling the deck will work.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Some of us have known Guerin is trash for a long time now. Others will learn at their own pace. In the end there will be no holdouts though. The dude is a shit GM and an asshole

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
Some of us have known Guerin is trash for a long time now. Others will learn at their own pace. In the end there will be no holdouts though. The dude is a shit GM and an asshole
Nope I am in neither extreme but will extremely debate back that he's an average GM. But I will come off as more favorable bc I feel like I need to offer the counterbalance.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Nope I am in neither extreme but will extremely debate back that he's an average GM. But I will come off as more favorable bc I feel like I need to offer the counterbalance.
Normally I find myself being the contrarian to whatever the popular opinion is as well but in this case it’s so black and white I can’t help but hate him

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Normally I find myself being the contrarian to whatever the popular opinion is as well but in this case it’s so black and white I can’t help but hate him

Hate is a strong word.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad