GDT: Devils vs. Sabres - Animal House - 7:00 PM MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Time to take care of Philly next.

We've been flushing too many points to them this year.

They've literally caught up to us because of the points we've pissed away to them.

I want a replication of one of our games from the last several years, where we busted them open.

Damn straight

Reactions: Bleedred

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I actually like that commercial (Granted, I wasn't around these boards when you were over-using it). The girl in that (Katie Brown) was one of my favorite climbers in the X-Games like 10 years earlier. I wish I could find some footage of her back then.

Reactions: Ech0xD3ltaX

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
beating1.jpg

SAY SOMEONE LEFT THE GATE OPEN AGAIN I DARE YOU, I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHERf***ER

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Bratt's injury kind of looked bad, also kind of looked like he may have just gotten the wind knocked out of him. Hopefully they clear things up soon

Reactions: glenwo2

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Man....If Hall isn't the MVP of this team, I don't know who is.

Without him, this team probably resembles the team we EXPECTED coming into the season.

This is one of the most individually dominant forward seasons a Devil has had. A few times the Devils have had a big one-two punch but this year it’s a huge one punch from Hall and then a decent amount of tertiary support.

Teams know Hall need to be shut down and he’s overcome it over and over again this year.

Reactions: nugg and My3Sons

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
There was a great shot of the bench with Hall and the kids as Nico and Bratt were talking and Hall was just sitting there. Like a fatherly figure. That line is so fun to watch. Mostly because of what we're actually seeing but then also watching them knowing that the line has two 19 year old rookies and a dominant winger that may be around for a long time (sign him asap please). I get giddy thinking about watching that line progress over the years.

Reactions: nugg

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
Very impressive game. The team defense was outstanding. Zacha looked good, but why can’t he attack the net like Miles Wood? He has all the tools, he just has to find the will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad