GDT: Devils vs. Sabres - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camille the Eel

Goaltending was f***ing asshole. I don't care if the other team has more goal scoring talent, Wedgewood played like down right dog water. Again officiating was down right dog shit, I can't for the life of me fathom, how you can watch players get repeatedly cross checked in the back and nocked down to the ice and not call shit a god damn penalty. Sami's interference was charmin soft, I really could care less if that's an actually penalty or not because if that is any "elite" player on a playoff team that's just a "savvy veteran move" the double standard is so god damn sickening. Re write the whole god damn rule book and make it black and white because its a joke. There also should be no difference between "playoff" hockey and regular hockey when it comes to officiating. Travesty.
That was a terrible play by Vats and a big reason we lost the game. Changed the momentum. It's a penalty because he went out of his way to "accidentally" take the guy out. And made it obvious.

That power play was when they took over the flow even though they didn't score. Miller hitting that post too. And then Shango's penalty and the PK just broke us.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I have been hit in the face from people being careless with their shot before, but that's why the rules clearly say a player is responsible for their stick.
When I first saw it I immediately felt bad for Kouk, not once did I think it was a penalty, same as the ref in the corner who immediately signaled the follow through l. It’s clear to me that is not a penalty.

Reactions: njdevils1982

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
What was worse tonight the refs missed call on Kuokannen or watching the team play defense ?

TheDuke93

May 29, 2017
NJ
That was a terrible play by Vats and a big reason we lost the game. Changed the momentum. It's a penalty because he went out of his way to "accidentally" take the guy out. And made it obvious.

That power play was when they took over the flow even though they didn't score. Miller hitting that post too. And then Shango's penalty and the PK just broke us.
Yeah that really has no bearing at all on what I said because they call different teams differently. We can just agree to disagree and move on because of that was Kris Letang it would get called 0 out of 100 times.

Reactions: Camille the Eel

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
This team has no identity. Nothing more to say.
They really don't. Are they fast? Some of them but not as a whole. Can they score? Some of them but not nearly enough. Solid defensively? Nope, not usually. Physical? Rarely. There is nothing identifiable on this team aside from suck. Besides Blackwood.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
lol yeah exactly, he got injured against the Devils and the Devils won that game. All 3 wins the Devils have against the Sabres are against their backup goalies.
Ulmark’s record is 8-5-3, the rest of the goalies are 1-18-3. We did the other teams a solid, we took Ullmark out and then they got to play the Sabres for a month.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They really don't. Are they fast? Some of them but not as a whole. Can they score? Some of them but not nearly enough. Solid defensively? Nope, not usually. Physical? Rarely. There is nothing identifiable on this team aside from suck. Besides Blackwood.

Of all the dumb hockey buzz words. Identity is near the top.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ

JAG heavy perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad