GDT: Devils vs. Sabres - 3:00PM MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
I have off today for once so I'll actually be able to watch without any distractions, I'm pumped! I really should've went up yesterday morning and went to the game today.

BJD

May 26, 2011
Apparently not...I get annoyed when they have matinees on President's Day too for the same reason.
It's Canadian thanksgiving so all of Canada for the most part is off

EDIT: talking about matinee's today in general not specifically NJD

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I want Palms and Stafford to play, if they are able to, but I also want Bratt to play on the first line just for fun.

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
Can you still listen to the radio Broadcast Online? It would be interesting to hear how the game should be called after Ratboy usurped Doc's postion.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Gross and Ryan are saying Palms is stretching outside of the dressing room, Hynes presser is in a few minutes

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Can you still listen to the radio Broadcast Online? It would be interesting to hear how the game should be called after Ratboy usurped Doc's postion.
He's not Doc but I will not stand by while you besmirch the good name of The Voice of the New York Red Bulls!!!

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
He's not Doc but I will not stand by while you besmirch the good name of The Voice of the New York Red Bulls!!!

I would love to just have Dano and Chico do the games. It would be pretty hilarious to just listen to them talk and mess up peoples names while talking about stories. And of course talking over each other and the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad