GDT: Devils vs Red Wings 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Final score was worse than the actual game, but still not good.

Can't say I blame a young goalie for sometimes losing focus when the game's over with but these garbagetime goals (tonight, Calgary game) aren't helping his stats.

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
Haha

I won't be in Sunrise on Saturday! But maybe @Cage Helmet will be!:sarcasm:
Aw, hell naw! I’ll be in So Cal for the week on business and making a vacation out of it so the wife can stay with her grandparents for a week out there. This was probably the last game we’ll catch in real time for this disaster of a campaign.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
The efforts are wildly inconsistent and it’s frustrating. You got games where even with the limited roster they play hard and the right way. Then you get games like this.

They played with more effort a few weeks ago when we had like 3 NHLers in the lineup. It is what it is. Younger guys see this as an extended audition, older guys saw the writing on the wall months ago. Thankfully it's almost over.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Aw, hell naw! I’ll be in So Cal for the week on business and making a vacation out of it so the wife can stay with her grandparents for a week out there. This was probably the last game we’ll catch in real time for this disaster of a campaign.

Lucky you, me and my friend are in the clubs tomorrow. But that'll probably be the last minutes of this sorry season I watch. Can't even get wrapped into potentially playing spoiler on the Canes cause it'd only benefit the Habs or Jackets anyway, big deal.

Reactions: Cage Helmet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad