GDT: Devils vs Red Wings 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Better them than us. I don’t trust Rejean not to bring him in when he fires Hiney. If he’s gainfully employed by another club then it’s no worry for the NJD.
He was unemployed when Ray got here in 2015. The Sabres hired him before we hired Hynes, but Shero had already been here for at least 3 weeks while he was still a free agent coach. I don't think Ray will ever bring him in as a head coach. Maybe as an assistant.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
So close to the finish line but damn, this season feels like it’s never going to end. Guess that’s because I’ve been waiting for just that since before Thanksgiving.

Reactions: Maine Fan

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
So close to the finish line but damn, this season feels like it’s never going to end. Guess that’s because I’ve been waiting for just that since before Thanksgiving.

Yep four long games left...get destroyed by the Blues on Fan Depreciation Night tomorrow, have the building half filled and mostly with Ranger fans for a preseason game Monday, get to have Carolina probably clinch a playoff spot on our backs then end the season with a Bleed special in Florida.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If that was Severson or Butcher, we'd never hear the end of it.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
''He might have been a little off his angle there''

Dano is a subscriber to the stoppable goal list.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yep four long games left...get destroyed by the Blues on Fan Depreciation Night tomorrow, have the building half filled and mostly with Ranger fans for a preseason game Monday, get to have Carolina probably clinch a playoff spot on our backs then end the season with a Bleed special in Florida.
Haha

I won't be in Sunrise on Saturday! But maybe @Cage Helmet will be!:sarcasm:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
DET is kidding themselves if they think these garbage time wins will auger anything special for next season

A short spurt won't do anything but if your younger players are doing well that is worth something. That's why it's always tricky late in these bad seasons...you lose too much and that means the younger players and players who are supposed to be part of the solution you do have on your roster completely suck anyway.

Reactions: My3Sons

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Clearly nobody wants to talk about the game anymore.

Might as well leave it open for the postgame only, but anyone else posts draft stuff they're getting infracted. Go...to...another...thread...for...that.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
A short spurt won't do anything but if your younger players are doing well that is worth something. That's why it's always tricky late in these bad seasons...you lose too much and that means the younger players and players who are supposed to be part of the solution you do have on your roster completely suck anyway.

Young players can develop but there are bumps in the road along the way. Like Nuke Laloosh

Reactions: Bleedred

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I am going to leave this here as something beautiful to watch in this sea of industrial sludge...that I keep watching...

Amazingly gifted player...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad