GDT: Devils vs Red Wings 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Bernier gets beaten by a lot of questionable screens.

Too busy daydreaming about video highlights of Nelson Mandela from his illustrious athletic career.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
McLeod sucks right now.

Just send him back already, he ain't NHL ready and it's been evident for quite some time.

Reactions: liquid1988

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I'm pretty close to just counting McLeod out of the NHL. I just don't think he has the goods to play in this league. Yeah it's early, but I see nothing encouraging.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
McLeod is definitely in JQ territory right now. He does nothing particularly well enough to earn a spot on this team. He really needs to take a step this off season if he hopes to make the Devils next year.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Do you know how embarrassing that shift was? We were getting pinned in the defensive zone and murdered by a unit that featured Dylan Mcllrath.

oxman44

Dec 1, 2015
Hunterdon
late on this one but another great Zacha feed not finished off, albeit a tough one for palms, but what a play, damn.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm pretty close to just counting McLeod out of the NHL. I just don't think he has the goods to play in this league. Yeah it's early, but I see nothing encouraging.
One things that's evident, it's a disservice to keep this player up and playing when he's clearly not NHL ready. It's okay to do it to some bum who isn't a ''Prospect'' and you don't expect to have any ceiling, but he shouldn't be up right now. I'm hoping after this game he's sent back for the last week.
McLeod is definitely in JQ territory right now. He does nothing particularly well enough to earn a spot on this team. He really needs to take a step this off season if he hopes to make the Devils next year.
He's a non-factor at best.

Once again, I don't know what he's doing up here, but he should be sent back after this one.

He's kind of like Brett Seney, only he doesn't score any goals ever.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
One things that's evident, it's a disservice to keep this player up and playing when he's clearly not NHL ready. It's okay to do it to some bum who isn't a ''Prospect'' and you don't expect to have any ceiling, but he shouldn't be up right now. I'm hoping after this game he's sent back for the last week.

Once again, I don't know what he's doing up here, but he should be sent back after this one.

So he's Josefson?

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017

Lol Zacha gets years up here and no one can whisper The B word on him. But Mikey gets 10 games and he’s being called out? Lol the takes are hot tonight!

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
A segment celebrating a guy beating on Bob Probert isn't the best look this network has ever had...

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Lol Zacha gets years up here and no one can whisper The B word on him. But Mikey gets 10 games and he’s being called out? Lol the takes are hot tonight!
17 games is not 10.

And has Zacha ever gone 17 games with just 1 point and being a non-factor all over the ice? I doubt it.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Santini's shot hit the goalie! WOOO!!!!

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Looks like Detroit has this one wrapped up.

We might score one.

This is pathetic, getting outplayed by Detroit in a game we haven't even scored a goal or had a lead.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Bro, when was PZ ever this raw and unready? And I’ve never been a blind defender of the dude but this is a bad comparable.

I will say that Zacha was this bad earlier this year. But beyond that, there were always flashes here and there. McLeod had six frigging goals in 52 games in the AHL this year and now another 16 games with one lousy POINT in the NHL. He shouldn't be up here period.

Reactions: Cage Helmet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad