GDT: Devils vs. Penguins - 7:00 PM MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
Remember that 9-0 blowout well. The only guy not named Mckay or Madden to score a goal was Turner The Refrigerator Stevenson who used to skate like he was in molasses

Anybody else sour on Madden? I never liked that story about him firing pucks at Claude Julien. Dick move

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
They need to at least keep it close if it is a loss. Try and at least get a point out of tonight. If they get 3 or more penalties against them, they're cooked. That PP is ridiculous and will light up this PK and Kinkaid.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
i remember chanting 'you cant beat us' against the pens like 10-12 years ago. things have changed..... now is the time to turn it back our way.

I do wish we were playing these ***** when they were sleepwalking and we were hot.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
What the hell happened with Cory?

I'm guessing I missed some very important news apparently during that horrid stretch. Last news I knew, he was out sick.

Is he still sick or did he have some type of injury? Sorry for not keeping up with events.

He went down with a groin injury against Boston, the same one where Johansson was concussed by that rat faced sack of shit. Cory hasn't practiced with the team yet, just some light skating and off ice stuff.

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
Remember that 9-0 blowout well. The only guy not named Mckay or Madden to score a goal was Turner The Refrigerator Stevenson who used to skate like he was in molasses

Anybody else sour on Madden? I never liked that story about him firing pucks at Claude Julien. Dick move
not sour, but Madden did seem like the wise-guy type, I liked his style while on the ice playing, off the ice .....well...

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Zacha with confidence is a pretty good player. Just needs to keep stringing some good games together.

severian

Aug 19, 2007
Westfield

I remember watching that game at Chichis on Route 18 with my parents. Man am I old.

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
The post lockout schedule with perfect with more rivalry games. Not sure why they dicked it up. It's beyond strange that we're in February and this is the first time we're seeing Pittsburgh.

Also with the Rags decline coming we'll probably be wishing for 8 games a year against them.

severian

Aug 19, 2007
Westfield
They need to at least keep it close if it is a loss. Try and at least get a point out of tonight. If they get 3 or more penalties against them, they're cooked. That PP is ridiculous and will light up this PK and Kinkaid.

Maybe they'll ring some off the post?

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
G-League basketball draws more viewers than devs v pitt? or is MSG just screwing us over. ill take the latter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad