GDT: Devils vs Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Oh my god everyone please go to the devils facebook right now... Immediately. They are streaming live chico is in the car.... He is at the wendys drive thru trying to order a pork roll sandwich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't make this up.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
He ended up ordering a salad because the green lettuce and red tomato are the original Devils colors. I miss him so much haha.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
It was on the Devils Facebook. The live feed ended but they will definitely have the whole video up in a bit. If I see an actual link I'll put it here. Otherwise just go look at their Facebook page.

Index

Fillmore, I'm on it!
Mar 24, 2013
What would it take from us to get Cory Schneider? Or is there still no deal to be made here.. ?

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Hopefully the alumni wearing the red white and green white jerseys is the first step to bringing those babies back as well.

I hope they use the CAA goal horn tonight! That patch is sweet. Dammit... I want a poster and a patch. The last two games I went to the Devils got blown out and the last two games I skipped they won... so I have to stay home.... WHO WANTS TO GET ME A PATCH AND A POSTER!!! AND BE MY FRIEND? AND COME TO MY WEDDING! idk.

Why on earth aren't they wearing the throwbacks in white tonight??? Dumb not to. Perfect legit reason to if there ever was one.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Severson, Quincey, Lovejoy, Merrill, Santini, Helgeson vs. Auston Matthews

Everyone please say a prayer for Schneider tonight

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Thanks for the link to the Chico video! I was going to watch it now but it's a littl too long. Will watch after tonight's game, I usually take a nap after work in Friday's.
Severson, Quincey, Lovejoy, Merrill, Santini, Helgeson vs. Auston Matthews

Everyone please say a prayer for Schneider tonight

Helgeson is enough to make us the worst defense in the league.

Never mind Lovejoy possibly playing 22 or 23 minutes and being our #1 defenseman for the time being!

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
So weird wearing a white jersey to the game, I haven't worn one to a game since the league switched.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
McMullen, who sold the team in 2000 and died in 2005 at age 87, will be represented by his wife, Jacqueline, and son, Peter. The on-ice ceremony will include a video tribute, appearances by former Devils greats Daneyko, Jim Dowd, Claude Lemieux, John MacLean and others, and the dedication of a stretch of Lafayette Street adjacent to Prudential Center that will be renamed "Dr. John McMullen Way."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $3,470.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain