GDT: Devils vs Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Hopefully the alumni wearing the red white and green white jerseys is the first step to bringing those babies back as well.

I hope they use the CAA goal horn tonight! That patch is sweet. Dammit... I want a poster and a patch. The last two games I went to the Devils got blown out and the last two games I skipped they won... so I have to stay home.... WHO WANTS TO GET ME A PATCH AND A POSTER!!! AND BE MY FRIEND? AND COME TO MY WEDDING! idk.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Hopefully the alumni wearing the red white and green white jerseys is the first step to bringing those babies back as well.

I hope they use the CAA goal horn tonight! That patch is sweet. Dammit... I want a poster and a patch. The last two games I went to the Devils got blown out and the last two games I skipped they won... so I have to stay home.... WHO WANTS TO GET ME A PATCH AND A POSTER!!! AND BE MY FRIEND? AND COME TO MY WEDDING! idk.

I'm not quite at that point yet, but I might get there if they lose tonight and win tomorrow when I can't go since I've already missed the last two home wins and they've been out scored 14-4 the last three games I have been to.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
I'm not quite at that point yet, but I might get there if they lose tonight and win tomorrow when I can't go since I've already missed the last two home wins and they've been out scored 14-4 the last three games I have been to.

It was the Caps game that did it for me. I was so disgusted at the Preds game then decided to go to the Caps game. Left before the second period ended and haven't been back lol

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I hope they give Santini a little more time tonight.

Does anyone know the D pairings for tonight?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Anything with Helgeson is about as useful as used toilet paper.

Santini will have to play more minutes though, god forbid Helgeson gets them instead. I don't even wanna guess what Lovejoy's TOI will be.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey

Really hope they don't pair Helgeson with Santini, but it looks like it'll happen.

Quincey - Severson
Merrill - Lovejoy
Helgeson - Santini

I imagine those are the pairings. No matter how you twist them they don't look good. :laugh:

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Really hope they don't pair Helgeson with Santini, but it looks like it'll happen.

Quincey - Severson
Merrill - Lovejoy
Helgeson - Santini

I imagine those are the pairings. No matter how you twist them they don't look good. :laugh:

Santini or Helgeson is going to have to kill penalties tonight.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Santini PLZ! KTHNX!

Or we could just have a party in our end on the PK.

And then hear Dano say ''Devils do a good job killing this off for 107 seconds but just can't get it out of their end'' or something.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey

They will probably just use Quincey, Merrill, Lovejoy unless we take a lot of penalties. Then I'd imagine they just rotate Severson/Helgeson/Santini in on the second unit in limited minutes.

DevilWithin

Feb 24, 2015
New Jersey
Lets not go down 3-0 again in the first period lol. The Leafs are quick, we need to play aggressive against them. I sense a strong game from Henrique and Zacha tonight.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
If anything Helgeson will be with lovejoy and Merrill will stay with Santini.

Given the way Merrill has been playing and that the team is likely to rely heavily on Lovejoy tonight, that's likely the pairings.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see them go Merrill - Lovejoy at times and use Helgeson - Santini sparingly in sheltered situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad