GDT: Devils vs. Leafs - 7:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That PK was almost as AIDS ridden as our PP.

Couldn't clear for almost 90 seconds and then the coup de grace at the end there.

Team looks like they don't wanna be here.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We had two no-shows against the Leafs last year, yet still got a point in each of those two.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
You guys were spoiled by all the close wins in the beginning. Calm down.

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
Jesus freaking Christmas this is disgusting how the hell does that defense not get the freaking pass we look like absolute dog ****. This joke of a coach had to learn how to deal with injuries like Halls if he doesn't we won't be able to win a game we have to adjust to people skill sets since Hall is injured. And Zacha 3rd line winger isn't going to help he had already looked goo on the top line so why not play him there and JJ on a 3rd line ain't gonna cut it we got plenty more down in Albany if we need them

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Watch us get shut out by this piece of **** Enroth.

Scrubs like this are employed in the NHL so they can throw out against teams like the Devils.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
I don't know who to bench.

I don't know who NOT to bench.

I really think this team needs Blandisi and Quenneville. At least they'd be playing for their professional lives.

PaP and Fiddler are not helping us there.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You guys were spoiled by all the close wins in the beginning. Calm down.

I think we might have been more spoiled by the lack of fairweather fans, who only show up when things get back.

Yet we don't hear a peep from when things are going good.

MissMyDevs*

Mar 14, 2016
lol always nice to follow a 5 game winning streak with a 5 game losing streak.
Jesus Christ this franchise hasn't changed an ounce since 2013. Doesn't matter what they do. Really disgusting. Smh.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Jesus freaking Christmas this is disgusting how the hell does that defense not get the freaking pass we look like absolute dog ****. This joke of a coach had to learn how to deal with injuries like Halls if he doesn't we won't be able to win a game we have to adjust to people skill sets since Hall is injured

Yes he only has to deal with overcoming the injury of our best player.... nothing else.......... excellent rant!

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
I think we might have been more spoiled by the lack of fairweather fans, who only show up when things get back.

Yet we don't hear a peep from when things are going good.

I've been watching all the games. I'm a realist. Not too high or too low.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't know who to bench.

I don't know who NOT to bench.

I really think this team needs Blandisi and Quenneville. At least they'd be playing for their professional lives.

PaP and Fiddler are not helping us there.

Bench? How can you bench anybody, when no one has even gotten on the ice?:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad