GDT: Devils vs. Flyers - 7:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
You have obviously never had the pork sandwich at Johns Roast Pork.

GOAT :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

rfl_13935.jpg
omg that looks so good

Reactions: NjDevsRR

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
omg that looks so good
The most amazing thing I ever tasted. I do not know if you watch Andrew Zimmern on the travel network but that man has tried everything on this planet and he said this was one of the best sandwiches he has ever had. The pork is slowly roasted in cloves and other ingredients that are a secret, the bread is freshly baked every day and they use the most amazing spinach and aged provolone. OMG, I want to drive there now just to get it.

Reactions: OmNomNom

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
The most amazing thing I ever tasted. I do not know if you watch Andrew Zimmern on the travel network but that man has tried everything on this planet and he said this was one of the best sandwiches he has ever had. The pork is slowly roasted in cloves and other ingredients that are a secret, the bread is freshly baked every day and they use the most amazing spinach and aged provolone. OMG, I want to drive there now just to get it.
do it

and while you're there take a poop at on wells fargo center

Reactions: mtnet and NjDevsRR

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Hopefully they can jump on a team that is playing on the tail end of a back to back.

Also, I hope the Eagles win haha. I can't stand the Pats. f*** Brady, f*** Belichick and f*** Kraft. All three are scumbags.

Owenay

Feb 9, 2008
Poinciana, FL
#FreeSantini

I have no real problem with Lovejoy, Santini's just better and has far more room to get better. He should be playing.

The only thing that makes any sense would be trying to create value for Lovejoy to move him. But then Santini should be playing heavy minutes in Binghamton since he doesn't require waivers.

Reactions: billingtons ghost

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I think Nico has been better overall honestly. He is just snake bit as hell. Bratt is a better finisher, but Nico is a better defensive player.

That said, Bratt plays like a vet and has incredible hockey sense. The little things he does to get open, get free of checks, to anticipate and steal passes or open up other players for passes speaks to a player that has been in the league for years. It's really incredible. The fact that we talk about him in the same sentence as Nico is a testament to how good he has been. He is the type of player who will thrive for a long time because he doesn't rely on physical tools to succeed.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Just win please. This being the Flyers bitches lately thing sucks. Plus we could be 4 points clear of them and the final wild card spot, with a game in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad