GDT: Devils vs. Flyers - 7:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I really want Nico to succeed. I got pretty tired of hearing how weak this draft was even before the lottery.
He's going to be good. Needs to get stronger and work on his finish. But he's smart, skilled and works hard.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I have a soft spot for the Eagles.
Go birds. Yes, I’m one of the oddballs.
Football sucks. It is boring and the players are such children.

Q8Y5V.gif

I Hate Tie DOMI

Jul 2, 2002
Ontario
Is Zacha playing PP 1 now? Just saw that on a line combinations site

Not sure we'll find out tonight, just like we still haven't found out if Zajac is actually off the PP units as reported 4 days ago.

The refs have to give us an actual PP and the chances of that happening are not good.

severian

Aug 19, 2007
Westfield
It’s a very underrated city. I’ve lived here for 5 years, and it’s a lot of fun.

Also

Go birds. Yes, I’m one of the oddballs.

I'm a Jets fan but I always liked the Eagles because of Randall Cunningham. My 5 year old asked for a Wentz jersey last year, and now he's going to be an Eagles fan for life.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I hate the Eagles. I hate the Flyers. I hate Philly fans.

If they were to invent a brand new sport, Philly would instantly be my most hated team.

Reactions: My3Sons and mtnet

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
the almighty david e taylor has spoken. god has revealed that the devils will win, and kinkaid shall have his vengeance. LGD

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
The default response to any difference of opinion. Nice.

Hey man, at least we agree on the Devils. Let’s get two points tonight.
There has been a stigma against certain groups in the sports world as long as there have been sports. It has been well documented and I have seen it first hand on my own rec team that I coached a few years ago. Trying to spread inclusiveness is always right. The people who disagree with this cry wolf and say it is about politics. It is a BS talking point. Pride night is about PEOPLE. Cancer night is about PEOPLE. Military night is about PEOPLE. That is the basic underlining theme of all of these nights and I hope it teaches the next generation that we should care about everyone no matter their views or backgrounds because God knows our current generation and generations before us have that problem. It amazes me that people are so wrapped up in politics that they do not see that. That is the last thing I am going to say about it.

Yes, LGD.

Last edited:
Reactions: My3Sons

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Got a ticket for tonight. Feel free to throw rotten fruit and vegetables at me after the inevitable 3-0 loss :(:booboo: #BlackCloud

Reactions: OmNomNom

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Got a ticket for tonight. Feel free to throw rotten fruit and vegetables at me after the inevitable 3-0 loss :(:booboo: #BlackCloud

Eh you have no pressure, we’ve been destroyed by the Flyers twice already, it can only be better or stay as is tonight.

Reactions: sabremike
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad