JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra

dd_zpsqjtyxgms.jpg

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
At least Cory is in net tonight. Team needs to get out of this slump. Go Devils!

ETA: I like the GDT. Creative. The "you tried" star for JJ is funny and pretty much sums up his NHL career...

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Haha thanks guys, much easier this way. Just plug all the info in and go. That's my best guess at lines with Patty out and Tootoo in.

Have no clue why Matteau doesn't get a shot, what the hell is the point even having this dude on the team?

Last edited:

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Gelly hasn't been terrible over the last few games. Obviously, I hope he does continue to improve.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
It's not like Elias' play didn't warrant him being sat for a game. Father time can be cruel, he's just past it at this point. The game around him his happening too fast. Sure his smarts didn't go away but when he's having to react faster than his body is able to it's going to be trouble.

Anyway, I'll sprinkle this classic in here. God knows a number of you need it after last night and another potential loss today :laugh:

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Getting rest probably won't be bad for Elias at his age, but it's a shame that we'll be subjected to Tootoo. Would've preferred Matteau to get some playing time, but I guess one game without Tootoo is all the coaching staff is willing to try.

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
Hyne's said "dont read into it too much". We all know Boston is a very physical team so It would make sense to have Tootoo in the lineup to keep some of there clowns in check

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
One thing I do like is Ruutu is back in the bottom six where he belongs. I didn't like him in the top six last night. I thought he stifled offense on a line we needed to click.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
One thing I do like is Ruutu is back in the bottom six where he belongs. I didn't like him in the top six last night. I thought he stifled offense on a line we needed to click.

He completely killed the offense and botched two chances for that line, because he's washed up and lost his ability to play offense 2 years ago.

He also makes the lineup much slower. I guarantee the team looks much faster if you benched him along with Elias.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I didn't even know the monster was still in the league anymore.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Luckily it's too early for me to be in ''I'd rather make out with Elle King than watch this game'' mode.

God I can't stand her or that lousy song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad